• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Ark PS4 Maybe I'm a dumb noob but

    Ark PS4 Maybe I'm a dumb noob but


    Maybe I'm a dumb noob but

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:51 AM PST

    When you die, is it just your last corpse that has the locator? Is there a setting to have the locator on all corpses? Because, I messed up REALLLLY bad. My first trip under water did NOT go well. I died. Went to the wrong beach. Died again. Went to the right beach and found my frog I was on. So I know the area I died in. I just can't find my corpse with all the rocks and it's about to deapawn. I'm playing solo, so I shut the game down. Any help would be amazballs.

    submitted by /u/The_Ineffable_Sage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel