• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Ark PS4 Quick Question - Dino enclosures

    Ark PS4 Quick Question - Dino enclosures


    Quick Question - Dino enclosures

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Heyo Peeps,

    one single quick question.

    Is there an item which prevents Dinos from wandering too far? Like a (stake?)

    Placing it onto the ground, then it attaches to a nearby dino and will allow it to roam a few meters in a circle form.
    I thought there was an item but i cannot find it. Or maybe im just dreaming lol. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/KryshnatixX
    [link] [comments]

    Dodo Kibble ��

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:35 AM PST

    I've been trying to make dodo kibble for daysss. I have all the ingredients & water in the cooking pot but it just won't create the kibble. Any ideas why this isn't working?

    submitted by /u/Bodwan23
    [link] [comments]

    Unicorn question.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    Hi everyone 😊

    Just a quick question, I've been told a few different things and wanna know which is correct. Do unicorn help with mutation and the chance of getting twins or triplets? Or is it just mutation? Or is it chances on twins and triplets?

    Thanks all for your time.

    submitted by /u/Daarthfox
    [link] [comments]

    Making Tek dinos more common

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Hey all

    So recently I started my own server and after looking for it, I found no info on how to make tek dinos more common. Is there a way to make them spawn more frequently? Especialy the Quetzal and the Rex, which seem to have really low rates in Ragnarok.

    submitted by /u/lumitesi
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to transfer?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Im on ps4 small tribes and am stuck on a server. There is no ddos or high ping. The ark official network status has said deploying since at least last night and won't let me transfer out. Is there anything I can do? I tried resetting everything on my end.

    submitted by /u/amulli00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel