• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My playtime after only a few months

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Fave chibi so far..

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    PC - Tribe for Genesis

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Nearly 2k hours, Chill mature gamer, Based in UK, Have mic and discord, Have FT job, but have week off at Genesis launch.

    Not looking for small tribes, Pvp or Pve (want to progress through Genesis)

    Anyone recruiting along these lines?

    submitted by /u/BlueSwizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Dragon or tek cave.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Hello reddit. I was wondering what are your strategy's with Alpha Dragon(medium also fine) and the tek cave.

    Rex hatch stats: 13420 hp, 420 melee

    Theri hatch: 8000 hp, 372.

    Which should I use, what should I level the stats? Can I use the Box of chocolates?

    submitted by /u/JMC_Direwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Dino's stopped harvesting.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    It was working yesterday, and then I was riding on my Bronto trying to get tons of narco berries and even though it was knocking down trees and destroying everything in its path, I was not getting anything. Need some help nothing has worked.

    submitted by /u/Zxnith_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Alpha dragon!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Bronto Anyone?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Well thats terrifying

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Ark New map Genesis Recruitment PVP officials

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Hello Good day we are recruiting for new map Ark that is about to hit we start from scratch and will take over a new map added to the clusters of Official PVP Servers. Are you intrested and have more than 1k plus ours than leave a PM to Arkplayer777 for further instructions. platform = PC

    submitted by /u/arkplayer777
    [link] [comments]

    ark recruitment

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Hello Good day we are recruiting for new map Ark that is about to hit we start from scratch and will take over a new map added to the clusters of Official PVP Servers. Are you intrested and have more than 1k plus ours than leave a PM to Arkplayers777 for further instructions. platform = PC

    submitted by /u/arkplayer777
    [link] [comments]

    I believe the Otter is one of the most important tames in Ark (novice players upwards will know why)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Get untamed dinos to ignore unconscious dinos

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I was playing on an official server and it appeared to me as if the dinos would not attack my knocked out dinos. Now that I'm playing on my own server they're attacking them again, so could anyone please tell me the server setting i need to change?

    submitted by /u/Jobs_Rim
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a chibi megladon that flops next to me as I run?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Please? Ark has some funny mechanics and it would be absolutely hilarious.

    submitted by /u/JimboSlays
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis water boss fight

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    We know there's a water boss on the new map (Moeder or something like that I think it's called?), what tames will probably be best for it?

    Obviously for the other bosses it's rexes or theriz, what will the ocean equivalent go-to boss dinos be?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Help :D

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Always want to play as a green character.

    Apparantly it's achievable by an admin looking at a player and typing in the following "cheat SetTargetPlayerColorVal 0 0.5"

    Could anyone invite me to their local game and do me this massive favor?

    submitted by /u/darkhalls
    [link] [comments]

    additional creatures vs vanilla bosses

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:34 AM PST

    anybody knopw what additional creatures mod animals is best for fighting each boss on a difficulty 20 server and got killed when the brood had less than 20k hp left took me a long time breeding fasilosuchus anteosaurus and megatherium the megas didnt seem to get insect killing boost as much as id of liked either i play solo btw

    submitted by /u/Tigersine
    [link] [comments]

    Custom engram points not working

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Hello,

    I'm trying to add custom engram points, but every time I add the custom lines "OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints=50" for every single level up, all my engrams and learned engrams have disappeared.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Game.ini https://pastebin.com/yLSEgpd6

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/JessTheHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    How to mesh Valguero Spider Cave super easy

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baUV5mDksoc

    Im posting this to make it viral and make wildcard fix it. They wont respond tickets.

    submitted by /u/Dan1SS
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player (PC) - I want to transfer a Rock Drake from my Aberration map to Ragnarok. My character's names are different. Is this a problem?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I have a nice Rock Drake on Aberration and I want to fly it around on Ragnarok. Let's say my character's name on Aberration is Bert. My player's name on Ragnarok is Ernie. Will I have to edit something to allow Ernie to access Bert's dino uploads via the obelisk? Will Bert's Rock Drake be considered tamed/owned by Ernie once it's on Ragnarok?

    I suppose if I want a better saddle for the Rock Drake, I'll have to get that on Aberration, correct? Also, I could just cheat in a Tek Transmitter in order to avoid having to go to the surface to transfer tames, is that correct?

    submitted by /u/MCFroid
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Servers

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for a recent PvP server. I've been playing in official servers and I'm kinda new to this game, but my friends aren't.
    We ran into some sweaty virgins in 2 official servers, everytime we are getting a decent base we get raided by 3 guys in 3 wyverns, they kill our dinos, destroy our stuff and then drop items just to show off, the only time they spoke they said "I be angry".
    We are just looking for a new PvP server that doesn't have stupid multipliers and makes things "too easy".
    We searched a lot but couldn't find any decent servers.
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/joaodcneves7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel