• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One When you find your first female x rex and the volcano is feeling a little trigger happy

    ARK on Xbox One When you find your first female x rex and the volcano is feeling a little trigger happy


    When you find your first female x rex and the volcano is feeling a little trigger happy

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Update is here

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Downloading now 19.05GB Let's hope stuff has been fixed

    submitted by /u/S1lverw1ng
    [link] [comments]

    [Unofficial] Nitrado PvP server tame limit!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    For two days I have tried to increase the server tame limit. Using Expert mode I have altered Maxpersonaltameddinos=x and Maxtameddinos=x between 1000-99999. However the server still has reached the tame limit and the tribes have no where close to 100 tames each (only 4 tribes). Any help or suggestions would be amazing!

    submitted by /u/Zetri0
    [link] [comments]

    Uhm..

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Is Gen worth buying?

    submitted by /u/ComfyVoxBox
    [link] [comments]

    Keeps Crashing

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Ever since update today my game crashes every 8(ish) minutes. I'll get on, play for a bit, and then black screen, game crash. Has this been happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/papasmoke_1
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know a server with plenty of leeches in it?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Currently playing in NA PVP 258 and there's a swamp fever epidemic going around. Been looking for leeches for DAYS and have only found 1 but got killed before I could get it. I'm convinced my server just lacks sufficient leech spawns and hoping you guys might know of a server that has more?

    Edit: forgot to mention I'm playing on the Island

    submitted by /u/ZombiePeanuts
    [link] [comments]

    Hard to tame blood stalkers again?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    On my official server bloods became easier to tame, but as of a couple of days ago they went back to there original rates? Is this suppose to be a thing that other people are experiencing or no?

    submitted by /u/reptick
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Black Pearl Farming Guide(Volcanic and Ocean Biome)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    HLNA Crafting Lag

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Is there any talks of a fix for the lag the flashing of hlna causes on genesis? It's making the game almost unplayable at this point. When you make gunpowder in a chem bench or craft anything in mass the lag is unstoppable until you relog or transfer beds. Any word of a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/StokFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Ark meets COD

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    TL;DR Base was destroyed with very odd circumstances. Logs show instant destruction and weird exceptions were made in said destruction.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    So I play on a PVP server and I have a base in some cave on Ragnarok. Pretty secure base and tons of stuff. I log in the other day and find out I was a victim of a total wipe, except for some really weird exceptions. Whatever destroyed my base completely destroyed my front wall and my entire house/containers and items. However things like standing torches and my feeding trough were left untouched. My compost bins were destroyed which is why I find torches and feeding troughs to be an odd exception. More odd exceptions are things like a partial house construct I was working on in a clearly visible, easy to reach place in the cave. Even stranger is the fact that whatever did this left my entire rear wall intact along with my massive greenhouse out back. I figured it was raiders at first and I figured they had drowned me since it just said I had died and not anything about who had killed me. The more I dig into it though is where it becomes stranger: my buildings don't say who they were destroyed by, and logs show that about half my stuff was destroyed simultaneously. Like a massive number of constructs show the exact same time of destruction. The other half was destroyed 12 minutes later, once again all at the exact same time. Am I missing something here? Should I be concerned to rebuild here or would this just be a normal product of dedicated raiders? I mean I'm a one man tribe and relatively hidden so they would have had to seek me out but I'm questioning who it was because of all these weird circumstances.

    submitted by /u/idkmananym
    [link] [comments]

    Remapping Controls?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Is there a way to remap the button for HLNA to scan creatures? It's on the command wheel to disable HUD and third person and it is really terrible. I would much rather it be LB+RB because I never use the command to toggle fists.

    submitted by /u/Cptchris10
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how long this will take?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel