• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One A decent screenshot of my character in all Tek gear with black dye! Opinions on the armor?

    ARK on Xbox One A decent screenshot of my character in all Tek gear with black dye! Opinions on the armor?


    A decent screenshot of my character in all Tek gear with black dye! Opinions on the armor?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Painfully slow download

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Anybody else having an issue with the latest update? For some reason it just won't crack 1mbps even though I pay for 500. All my speed tests say the network is fine, and when I paused it and downloaded a different game it went fine. Are they having server issues?

    submitted by /u/Radius50
    [link] [comments]

    Oh boy, here we go, updates always start with aberration

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Game continuously crashing after quitting single player

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    After the latest update I go into single player to put on INI and then my game crashed when I try to quit out.

    submitted by /u/Pogue1995
    [link] [comments]

    Leeches

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    How to equip pickaxe from hotbar

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I have put a pickaxe in my first slot of hotbar and dont know how to equip it

    submitted by /u/Popitu
    [link] [comments]

    what is the best way to steal wyvern eggs AND get milk in the valguero trench(without traps because the trench is pillared up)?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Anyone know what the update is?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Yes Carole Baskin is spelt wrong but anyways... the whole fam is here

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Split screen multiplayer does some trippy stuff

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So while playing split screen, the bottom player's screen would show up on the top one for some reason, but it was like a shadow. It was the trippiest thing I've ever seen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/NoiKy24
    [link] [comments]

    Another raid on the private crossplay server im on still my first pvp experience but im learning alot and having alot of fun compared to the usual PVE grind im used to

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Does the Pelagornis get more organic polymer with higher melee damage?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Title . . :)

    submitted by /u/Zodis93
    [link] [comments]

    I have my own nitrado server, and I’m trying to figure out how to spawn in a Dino

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I've never done this before and I don't know how to do it. Do I have to enable a certain setting in my ark server on Nitrado?

    submitted by /u/ElaborateBoner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel