• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Green Lantern managarmr. Years of searching.

    ARK on Xbox One Green Lantern managarmr. Years of searching.


    Green Lantern managarmr. Years of searching.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Sad short story.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are new to ark and have been playing for 2 weeks now. We joined pve server 38. It's been a blast and we've looked up many tips and the neighbors saw our nice little settlement up and coming and have been blessing us with immense gifts to help us get going. Some of these gifts have been amazing dinos that we would have taken years to grind to and it's been such a nice experience. So much so that me and my roommate/tribe member stayed up all night playing. Fell asleep while playing. Starved to death while playing. And lost 2 immense gifts. The survivor that gifted them to us has a large super advanced building prob about 120 meters to the left of us. (There is another strong neighbor across our mini ocean bay. Also nice.) The neighbor to the left doesn't speak English and doesn't chat but has overwhelmed us with generosity. He's helped so much it's insane. And one of the gifts was a near finished incubating lvl 300+ Tek Rex egg. And I feel so terrible for wasting that gift. Thank you kind strangers. That are helping us build up our little settlement and army.

    submitted by /u/InsidiousD6
    [link] [comments]

    How to get impregnated by a reaper queen ??

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    To get a reaper king I have to go to Abb and find the queen right ?? Do I have to do anything to get her to impregnate me ? And do I have to stay on abb till I give birth ? Or can I transfer my pregnant character over to genesis?? Also I'm guessing reaper queens are untameable ?

    submitted by /u/Sarah051281
    [link] [comments]

    Just stared playing single player again when I try to use gfi codes it erases what I enter and won’t let me spawn anything in. Any fixes?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Phoenix question

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get the phoenix on ark vakguero, without the extreme heat event? If so how do I do it? My stupid friend thinks the phoenix is a mod and isnt in the base game.

    submitted by /u/DankBirb69
    [link] [comments]

    Need help! Admin Commands

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I'm familiar with most problems with admin commands, but I can't figure out this one.

    So when I go to type in certain commands, like spawning a vault for example, the bar goes blank when I leave the Xbox typing interface. I've tested it and I can type "Admincheat giveitemnum" which will show up, but when I type in the number of the item the bar is empty after I leave the keyboard.

    I accidentally wiped my server and would hate to farm all that nonsense back up.

    submitted by /u/Misfortunate_PK
    [link] [comments]

    Ark singleplayer admin commands aren't working

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    So I have a singleplayer world and I tried to spawn in some food but no commands that spawn in items work does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Corn_On_A_Pickle
    [link] [comments]

    Options Menu

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    So, I have been wondering about this one option in the menus under gameplay. It's called "show item selector button". I have turned it on and off in game and have noticed nothing happens either way. Does anyone actually know what this does? Am I just oblivious to it or is it something small that is barely noticeable? It's been bugging me for a few weeks now since I started playing again. Thank you to anyone willing to explain it to me.

    submitted by /u/Bron_Sana
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Did they remove the first time bonus or something?

    submitted by /u/Ap3xWingman
    [link] [comments]

    Cant spawn in weapons anymore with admin commands since genesis release?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Ever since the release of genesis when i go to type in an admincheat to spawn a weapon the text just disappears from the prompt. I even have weapons that i spawned in before the update that will no longer fire. Anyone else been noticing this? I dont even have genesis im playing on valguero

    submitted by /u/mikeydoo13
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Session Help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I'm trying to search for a friends unnoficial PC session. I have all the drop downs matched to exactly how they have it, but it never shows up in the session list. I can, however, go to their or someone else's Xbox ID and join the game and it puts me right into their session. Why am I not able to find it in the session list? It also stinks, because it didn't favorite it, even though I have the "Auto favorite played sessions" ticked.

    submitted by /u/agtbubblez74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel