• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Joe Exotic posing in front of a thyla cage at the GW Zoo!

    ARK on Xbox One Joe Exotic posing in front of a thyla cage at the GW Zoo!


    Joe Exotic posing in front of a thyla cage at the GW Zoo!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Bring back red ascendant

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Happens every time

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Ocean Biome

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Okay Wildcard, give us the ability to remove the unnecessary bullshit fluff from the ocean biome to reduce lag, Idgaf about the plant life or the pretty lights because if you're gonna DC me when I'm fighting Eels and get me killed cause your shitty ass game isn't suited for the console then I don't wanna see the hard work you put into the scenery.

    submitted by /u/Ap3xWingman
    [link] [comments]

    Asteocetus controls

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Grabbed a space whale today, and can't quite figure out all its controls. I don't have tekgram so I can't use the turrets or bombs.

    Bite is right trigger Tail swipe is left trigger Right thumb stick is bombing mode However I have no idea how to use my teleportation mode. How is this done on an Xbox controller?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/The_Beagle
    [link] [comments]

    Servers gone

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I play on 1100 Val and I just got disconnected. I restarted my Xbox but my server is gone. Anyone else's missing?

    submitted by /u/Hagarii
    [link] [comments]

    F

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Update to the last 2 post: almost all the turrets are heavies and the plat is now metal. But I tried using the reservoirs for the plants but they wont fill up when it rains, any ideas? Oh and got a replicator

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    What is everyone using for perimeter walls since fence supports were broken?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Title really. Noticed they broke fence supports a couple of updates ago and wanted to know if anyone has any workarounds or alternatives.

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Ive gotten most skins from this easter event but i went and changed servers to a pvp server and i did not spawn with any of my skins

    submitted by /u/Loganberry35
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Luminous Marshlands

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Saw a cool cave and decided to go into it and fell down a waterfall into the luminous Marshlands. Only thing on me is basic supplies (like a metal pick, hatchet, almost broken climbing picks and other stuff) and a ravager. Should I create a quick base and get enough materials to get a smithy to repair my climbing picks and leave my dino there or is there an easier way out? (p.s. this is in Abberation if you couldn't tell)

    submitted by /u/dragonhuntercr
    [link] [comments]

    Defence Drones

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Remove them, they have been invisible for weeks and it makes it a pain to build anything because they tear through it. Remove or fix, don't leave bugged.

    submitted by /u/Ap3xWingman
    [link] [comments]

    Best pvp map to build on?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    My main base is on center, I've been looking into the map packs, but I can't decide which map would be good for me to go build a side base at.

    Rag has too many trolls, only has access to a couple more resources... I want to do Ab for some of the things on there but transferring back scares me.. What about scorched? Anything cool? I have velos already

    submitted by /u/__theeOG
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything we can do to stop getting kicked all the time? Our internet is awesome.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    OSD no option to eject

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I've been playing extinction within an unofficial cluster. When I approach an OSD, it activates and I am able to complete waves of defense. After the last wave, I have no option to eject items. The OSD still shows 'locked. This persists upwards of 10 min. I've had this happened 3 times now.

    Has anyone else experienced this issue, or have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/420DevilsAdvocate69
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a newbie Solo PvP player, please give me some hints and tips?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I think it's best if I just post my video of my trials and tribulations when playing ARK as a solo player on PvP servers if that's ok?

    https://youtu.be/wPWs7pfnwa8

    Tell me where I'm going wrong and please come get involved I need fellow Ark players giving me advice.

    Thanks and Happy Easter!

    submitted by /u/ChorizoMachine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel