• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Ark PS4 Chibis

    Ark PS4 Chibis


    Chibis

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Anyone ever collected all the chibis? I'm 11 away from having all of them. I have been cracking eggs all night. I was just curious if anyone else has tried to collect them all.

    submitted by /u/mers67
    [link] [comments]

    Where da bases at

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    If anyone knows any bases that are not mega status lemme know ill give a cut of loot

    submitted by /u/surviver69
    [link] [comments]

    Is 177 a good level for a deinonychus it’s fully muted but wasn’t sure if the level is good

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    My max level is 150 so normal eggs u steal come out as 150

    submitted by /u/ImAGamer77
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain why this is happening? There are no structures on the other side and some walls will go on perfectly. Others will be like this and I can't seem to fix it.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Base Vanished After Update?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    My family and I all play on an unofficial server and have several bases all over the genesis map, however after the last update one of our volcano bases vanished and so did our ocean base. Has anyone else experienced this? Oh, we also now have an issue where HLNA will teleport us to the wrong location which has been super frustrating. Is there any way to fix this so it doesn't happen again at least?

    submitted by /u/NythrilVekmere
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Structure Collision?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I'm playing single player and I want to turn the ruins in the center into a sweet base, but I can't find the setting to disable structure collision. Is it an admin command? I usually play on PC where I can just edit ini files.

    submitted by /u/cat_respecter
    [link] [comments]

    Event Reaper's

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Is it posible to just spawn in reaper kings and eventually get an event coloured one or is it random in the way that i could farm 1 queen and eventually get one ive been that this for hours amd haven't gotten a single event Reaper

    submitted by /u/IDS_Reflex
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you have to play Ark online per day?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I have a family I need to spend time with. I have been playing Ark since release day on single player and am finally ready to make a permanent move to online. I have tried before, but I was playing 7-8 hours continuously and it was not healthy for me or my family. That being said, what is the minimum required time per day to maintain a base and a tribe? It would also be helpful if someone could give me an estimate on how long I could leave Dinos without feeding them. Any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/BrickenKnee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel