• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Ark PS4 PS4 Official Servers Ratings

    Ark PS4 PS4 Official Servers Ratings


    PS4 Official Servers Ratings

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hi, all of official servers for PS4 have a tame rating x1?

    First I played on ArkPocalypse and I thing there tame was faster than now on CrossArk.

    submitted by /u/robsonovsky
    [link] [comments]

    “ No servers found” on ps4

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm super new to the game and when I loaded in today today the server list wasn't there and it says something along the lines of " no servers found". It's not like the settings are off and I tried resetting both my ps4 and router and it's still like this. Is there a fix for this that I haven't seen on google?

    submitted by /u/lRedraven_
    [link] [comments]

    lost/timeout connection to host

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Today I played with my friend and after like 5-10 minutes I get just kicked out of game.. I tried restarting Ark multiple times, restarting PS4 also my friend restarted server but it keeps happening. Can anyone help me? We play on Host non-dedicated session.

    submitted by /u/Brnto
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get wyvern on the island map?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel