• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 Aberant dinos after update.

    Ark PS4 Aberant dinos after update.


    Aberant dinos after update.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    did anyone else lost all of your aberrant tames on ragnarok? after the latest update all of my aberrant creatures disappeared (no sign of them getting kill of starving), and the ones i have on cryos cannot be deployed... does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/samuelhaffey
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having major lag in the Official servers since the new update? When I log back in, I keep falling out of the sky, dying the moment I hit the ground. Pic is for fill.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with their server ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I switched it to "Summer" event and now it's not showing up.

    Anyone else having issues ?

    submitted by /u/Jareas
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Paleontologist Trophy Won’t Unlock

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I have gotten every dossier and explorer note and it still wouldn't unlock any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/JohnathanDV
    [link] [comments]

    Does the update apply to single player?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Nameless venom

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I bought a baby rock drake on a server I'm playing on and no one has nameless venom. I don't have the map either. What do I do? Can someone help me get some?

    submitted by /u/ITNM_Dream
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer disabled ????

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    How long are the transfers disabled ? I have loads of dinos in the ob and cant get them out now...

    submitted by /u/Homerin0
    [link] [comments]

    Best travel mounts?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Any travel mount EXCEPT manas since they run away from me when i accidentally whistle neutral. Also looking for a good travel mount for ab other than drakes and manas

    submitted by /u/MattyIce11107
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server settings help

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I am trying to set up a a server that runs PvPvE. Every time I set it up my friends get a 30 mins respawn timer. Is their a server setting ini to disable this timer? Its annoying to load a PVE map create a character then quit change the settings then reset the server.

    submitted by /u/The_Mortal_Blade
    [link] [comments]

    Roll backs?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I'm on cross ark 13 on Official and rumor has it there are going to be roll backs due to some lagging and glitches following the latest update. Any truth to this and if so when should I expect the rollback to be complete, so I can play again?

    submitted by /u/flexn_texn
    [link] [comments]

    Character appearance

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Is anyone having the problem where they can't change their new characters appearence. Even my old characters have changed back to default. I can move the sliders left and right but nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/dildoswaginsjfk44
    [link] [comments]

    G-Portal Server issues

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Hello everyone i just bought a server on gportal and i don't see it in any of the listings can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/JakeyWakeyy
    [link] [comments]

    Server questions.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I want to play with my friends, but we would be starting fresh, and that is nigh impossible to do in pvp we just kept getting ganked as soon as we got on. PVE is impossile because all the build locations are taken.

    Is there a way to host my wn dedicated server from my pc not using nitrado?

    Is there a way to back up a world if we do end up renting a server? For instance if we havr to skip a month.

    submitted by /u/Hett1138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel