• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is tether a thing?

    Ark PS4 Is tether a thing?


    Is tether a thing?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I stopped playing ark console because of it but a friend is suggesting we play together so I wanna know if it's still a thing or if there is a way to get around it now?

    submitted by /u/JacobIsAnameofawofl
    [link] [comments]

    Does Primitive Plus work on Sxorched Earth ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Am looking to try out primitive plus, but over heard it's really buggy. Is that true ? I am a solo player, and I like the idea of goofing around with some new tools and such.

    I appreciate ANY feedback ! :)

    submitted by /u/ForgotMyBumbershoot
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can just make a world with my and my friend similar to Minecraft or is there some free server hosting crap

    submitted by /u/MizoMike
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Expert Settings

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    So I have everything working except the player/dino harvest. I can't change it while out of expert mode, as nothing transfers as any coder knows, but the setting doesn't pop up to change while in expert mode and I don't see it while looking through the gamerusersettings.ini. Do I have to type in HarvestAmountMultiplier myself or is my Nitrado glitched?

    submitted by /u/KayGirl775
    [link] [comments]

    Ab surface lag

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Has anyone had a problem with lag going to the surface on ab? Once i get into the surface caves i drop to about a frame a second and it forces me into a view of right over my characters shoulder. I havent played in about 6 months and was wondering if this is a new problem

    submitted by /u/AJ82Z
    [link] [comments]

    How to make stacks of Prime meat

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new and have been hunting alphas. I have hundreds of prime meat but it take up all my space and space individual. So I'm 5 minutes I'm just left with 100 pieces of rotten meat. Hi do I put it in stacks which would make them last so much longer

    submitted by /u/7468783aA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel