• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Ark PS4 Could I get a little help please?

    Ark PS4 Could I get a little help please?


    Could I get a little help please?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    So I'm not like an ark noob but I only recently like a month ago got the game and I know the basics and stuff but I play on ragnarok could anyone leave some comments telling me tips and stuff about the wyverns and mutations please also could some people leave comments about the stuff I might not know about like tek armour and stuff please

    submitted by /u/YouWetWipe
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps4 keyboard and mouse

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    So I've played for awhile but I don't know how to Equip skins on to armor or other accessories can someone tell me how to do it

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Simply-Aesthetic
    [link] [comments]

    A beginner wanting to know about caves

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    So I have heard that the only way to get artifacts is to go into certain caves to get them. But how do you guys deal with the sheer amount of lag and the insects,titanaboas and whatever else may be beyond that point

    submitted by /u/Moonlord07
    [link] [comments]

    A question about expert settings

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    So my brothers and I got our own nitrado server and we're on the ragnarok map and it's been awesome. All the cool things you can do with the expert settings. Just wow.

    Problem is... not very user friendly. Obviously very new to this but I have managed to get loads of off world dinos spawning in the wild. Theres a few I cant seem to get working though. Off the top of my head, ferox, giant turtles, rock drakes and the Deinonychus. No matter how many times I go through the code and check for spaces or syntax errors I dont see any. I'm told it could be the weight but I dont fully understand it obviously.

    So I guess my question is this.

    Is there anyone here on reddit that has any working codes for these animals for ragnarok I could copy? Or at least some advice for a budding server admin?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SAVAGESTSAVAGE
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my bulbdog always spawn with 0 power?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Whenever I start my game (single player) my bulbdog always starts with 0 power even when he had full power when i shut down before

    submitted by /u/biggie_bi_boi
    [link] [comments]

    How to get my stego to mate again before 13 days?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I have been fiddling big with the dang settings and can't figure it out and now I have to wait 13 days for my tamale to be ready to mate again???? Help!!! Single player mode not on a server or anything.

    submitted by /u/MrsNicoleWatterson
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Crate Upload?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I used to play on servers but now I only play on single player but on Aberration the loot crates won't let me upload dinos which they allowed for on dedicated servers. How do I fix this?

    The obelisks are not easy to get to on Aberration 😔

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyHare
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got any tips on how to catch and tame a Griffin on Ragnorak?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Honestly I've been playing solo and with my sibling but we are unable to get one of these dang things!

    Edit Thank you all for your help! I just caught and tamed a lvl 7! Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/MrTfanguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel