• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After downloading 45 gigs worth of updates it’s making me download a 111 gigabyte update

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    15G update after 30G crystal isles update?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Why is ark updating again?

    submitted by /u/DoctorDoomsday0
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Mindwipe Tonic 24hr Countdown Work Even When Im Not Playing Ark

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I used the mindwipe tonic and forgot to put points into carry weight and now I cant move even only with my hatchet sword gun and some berries HHEELLPP

    submitted by /u/ATHAZ13
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing every 5 minutes...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I am playing on Xbox One S, and finally installed the updates from last night/today. When I continue from the latest save on Scotched Earth In Single-Player, my game crashes and after returning to play. After Five Minutes, it crashes.. and crashes again after five minutes every time.

    Is this happening to anyone? After installing the new updates this week?

    Thanks in advance..

    submitted by /u/Deathspartan20
    [link] [comments]

    I just posted my 2nd episode for my ark series and I need your help ..... any tips ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I just posted my 2nd episode for my ark series and I need your help ..... any tips

    Video : https://youtu.be/VEjPBfH-oeA

    If you guys could tell me what you thought of this and how to improve and stuff I would appreciate that a lot

    submitted by /u/kaihawleyYT
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer back to aberration?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Hello, I transferred out of aberration to go to ragna rok. I have finished and want to head back to aberration. How do I do that?

    submitted by /u/Djrutland
    [link] [comments]

    Considering official PvE

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Just like the title says. Myself and a group of friends are considering playing crystal isles on an official PvE server this time around instead of a nitrado server. What kinds of issues might we run into? Can people destroy our base with wild dinos? Can they steal the stuff out of our base if we accidentally leave the door open?

    submitted by /u/-Rambro-
    [link] [comments]

    New lite pvp server⬇️

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Hello, if you are looking for a server and like having a base to wake up to, take a look at our server: Check the discord for rules and rates. No offline raiding, two week grace period when you join and a nice starter kit, join discord link here for all the info ➡️ https://discord.gg/Vw7mWcg

    submitted by /u/VeryHugeMuscleMan
    [link] [comments]

    Worth returning?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    So - I think I stopped playing about the same time Extinction came out as the map was, bluntly, ugly as hell initially. It looked like it was playing on a 360 and I'm on a One X.

     

    So, as a potentially returning player, is it worth it? Have things improved and have there been a lot of improvements or additions (Not paid DLC, just general QoL stuff). Anything new added onto Prim+ etc?

     

    Cheers Arkers!

    submitted by /u/Sacred_Apollyon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems with nitrado?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Me and my friends have a server just recently switched to crystal isles. We played all of yesterday no problems but today we get a message that we lost connection to server while trying to load in. We loaded up a older save and it still won't load. Any advice or should we try tomorrow

    submitted by /u/nekomatt1010
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with grappling hook on crystal isle

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I just tried to use a grappling hook on the new crystal isle map and it disappeared on contact and I was almost stranded. Does anyone know what could have caused that? I know they dont work on aberration but...

    submitted by /u/Mixmaster087
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel