• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 Does anybody know if rock drakes etc spawn on the crystal isles map now?

    Ark PS4 Does anybody know if rock drakes etc spawn on the crystal isles map now?


    Does anybody know if rock drakes etc spawn on the crystal isles map now?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I heard that they didn't when it first came officially to pc, has it been fixed yet?

    submitted by /u/SHL0CK
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles transferring out

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I tamed a 140 tropical wyvern today and uploaded it but I can't download it on my map valguero anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Idkdude--6
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles is out

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Ark got a 14 gig update, in case anybody didn't know yet.

    submitted by /u/KulePotato890
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best spawn location on crystal isles?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Who wants to take on crystal isles together?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I am lv 84 and have been playing.for a few years, so I have a lot of experience. I lost lots of characters haha. Solo is very hard, I'd love to grind with 1-3 other people if anyone is down to join. I'm on small tribes 144 crystal isles, ps4 obviously.

    submitted by /u/Mufassa121
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles question

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Is this map, once available, gonna restrict server transfer back to other maps like Wildcard has done before?

    submitted by /u/dovah-dominater
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly getting hit

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    im getting this like blue bean above me and something is hitting me. im in lunar towards the bottom of the map on a cliff plat. What is it?

    submitted by /u/MattyIce11107
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel