• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why won't anyone help me!?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    PVP

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    So i have server through Nitrado and im thinking of turning PVP on. However we only want it to where only the players can get hurt/killed but not our tamed dinos. Is there a setting for this? We are all one tribe at the moment but i switch it to PVP we're going to break. We really only want PVP on to mess around with each other lol but i would hate for our dinos that we worked so hard to raise die.

    submitted by /u/Shyema
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a lost Rock Drake.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Easter egg

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I dont know how many of you knew this but if you drink beer around Bloodstalkers it changes their names and they are pretty damn funny just thought id share :)

    https://preview.redd.it/6dj8uyv2afh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=94dfa3410024608232ecb016f0e17c46fd8df8ab

    submitted by /u/TheKnownProgram
    [link] [comments]

    Getting rid of high level alpha raptor, I wish I had recorded it

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Getting rid of high level alpha raptor, I wish I had recorded it

    I had been dealing with a lv122 alpha raptor around my base. I first saw it a few days ago not so far from my base but I didn't think it would cross the wide river at the north of the island (near the oasis).

    I tried checking how strong it was by battling it with my lv193 argent... but it didn't seem like we dealt any substantial damage.

    The raptor apparently dissapeared today... just to reappear tonight. I ended up having an idea:

    I took my old taming pen/mobile base I built when I was around lv30, baited the alpha raptor into the pen. Left my argent at the top of the raft and prayed that the stone walls would be able to stand its huge damage until I got far enough so I could leave the alpha there to be eaten by megalodons (or to eat them).

    I got far enough, used the ladder to get on top of the base and ride my argent. Opened the dino gate and lured the alpha raptor out to the ocean.

    It did work, though the alpha raptor was suprisingly fast in the water too, almost as fast as the raft but I could lose it after a bit. When I went back to my base and checked the walls of my pen... it was at 465HP! If I had taken 1 or 2 seconds longer I would have been trapped there with the alpha and died.

    ...I should upgrade to a motorboat with metal walls

    https://preview.redd.it/2vt9efkzjgh51.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2832332920fa375e3df00cd90e545d1724e1b36b

    submitted by /u/Reikix
    [link] [comments]

    Low Effort: Literally. Every. Single. Dino.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Best dinos to kill Alpha Dragon on The Island?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Is it Theriz or Deino? I thought maybe it could be Magmasaur since they're immune to fire

    EDIT: max dino level on the server is 240, so the difficulty offset is 8

    submitted by /u/virtus119
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Best/recommended Gacha taming food

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    FRESH WIPE CLUSTER!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Bloodstalker Easter Egg - Was told to post this here :o

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I am a new player but from what I see, the kibble system has no progression.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Before I start by looking at the taming website, I can basically see that you need kibble because everything else takes a long time with taming so the game is really telling you to use kibble.

    Ok so now the kibble system, you need the egg size of the dino you want to tame to be able to get that dino, that makes no sense. I think it should be a progression for example extra small eggs should be used to tame a dino which creates small eggs and so on. This would create a clear progression with the kibble system and the game.

    am I wrong in it? as I said I basically just started this game.

    submitted by /u/Peckingorder1
    [link] [comments]

    Ark version automatically reverted?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I'm getting a standard timeout error, but it appears that my Ark has reverted back to .72, while the servers are on .80

    .72 is an update that is a week or so old, I played Ark this morning no problem.

    Either way, I verified files, it always finds two missing files, looks like it downloads them, and nothing.

    Reverify, same thing.

    I really don't want to totally uninstall, but is there a way to force an Ark update?

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    Would you pay a sub fee for ark if it meant more servers, more room to build, and less lag?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I personally would gladly pay a sub fee if it meant there were more servers and hopefully less lag. I doubt it would be in their best interest to do financially long term, but I can dream. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/affiiance
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 204 Alpha Mosa in the 'easy' sea cave??

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Anyone come across anything similar? I was on a 275 sarco that didn't have a chance and couldn't think of a way to kill it legit, so did 'infinitestats' and just kept at him for a long time. Just as well, between constant eels and jellyfish it would have been a suicide mission.

    Genuinely not sure if it'd even be possible in single player. A team of tusos maybe?

    Seen some random stuff in the game but that has to be a bit weird?

    Quick question as I don't come here much. Haven't seen a single giga yet. Do they appear in single player? I've done 3 'destroydinos' but still nothing and I'm guessing they shouldn't be hard to spot.

    submitted by /u/PhilipWaterford
    [link] [comments]

    Pen-is online.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel