• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    literally me and my friend

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    My 2yo ruined my tame

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm just an average bob with average bob stuff. But I had a fierce vendetta against a particular therazinosaur, who took more from me than I care to mention. After days of brooding and rebuilding my resources (and then some), I was ready to attempt a theraz tame (following the "Fresonis" guide to the letter). Okay, I lost another tame in the process, but I finally got the theraz asleep. It was downing narcoberries real fast, and I quickly learned I would need hundreds to keep this sucker down. I diligently went to work gathering and feeding. Then, my 2yo wanted toast. I told him, in no uncertain terms, not to touch my computer. I came back with the toast, and an excited 2yo. "Mom! I got him!" And there, on the ground, was the bloody corpse of the therazinosaur.

    Dead.

    Now I'm just lying on the floor thinking about stuff.

    submitted by /u/pink3sprinkle
    [link] [comments]

    Tonight after Crystal Isles transfers are open

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    TOT Base Tour | Carno Cave |

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    What do I feed gatchas?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Coming to this game very late theres a lot of old information around from before nerfs.

    I got a poly gacta and paired it, what do I feed it? I kinda need some basic blueprints. Also can I get super good items from it anymore?

    submitted by /u/Leepalmer95
    [link] [comments]

    Boxed Pokey Quetz Design. No Dino Gates.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Crystal Isles Question

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    It seems Crystal Isles is only available to use with dedicated servers on Xbox One X and the PS4 Pro!

    I have an Xbox One X and own a server. A couple of my friends don't have the Xbox One X. Does this mean they simply won't be able to join my Crystal Isles Xbox server?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KeepItHealthy1
    [link] [comments]

    No time capsule servers?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to load up the time capsule beta, whether I load with or without battle-eye, no sessions are found for official servers (or unofficial, or dedicated, or non-dedicated), and whenever I try to load a single player game it just crashes.

    Anyone have this happen to them and/or know a fix or cause? I've tried validating game files to no avail.

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Pho
    [link] [comments]

    Will my Steam save transfer over?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I have a new laptop and just before my old one broke, I was really getting into Ark again. Spino tamed, one cave completed. I want to play again but downloading 140GB is a COMMITMENT and I'm wondering if my past game will have carried over or if I'll have to start again.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/LauraT2020
    [link] [comments]

    this looks familiar

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Best Genesis Missions to run When Starting out solo?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I been doing wave ray 64 and dodoball so far, which ones do you recommend without tames?

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the amount of dr tamed reaper Kings have when there’s no charged light

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    ARK Alla ricerca degli artefatti parte 1

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Ragnarok - End game? Things to do?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Im level 98 right now. Playing with just a friend on a private server on the Ragnarok map. We have stolen wyvern eggs, built the industrial smelter and will be able to build riot gear later today/some time tomorrow. But what do we do after that? How do we do the bosses?

    Even with x3 stats enabled we die easily against a rock elemental and so we haven't tried a boss yet. We have yet to find any armor blue prints beyond primitive and the only weapon blue print we found with any quality is a blue flamethrower.

    Any tips or recommendations? Its just going to be us and no other players.

    submitted by /u/NickeKass
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what time downloading dinos to the new servers become available on the 25th?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone knows around what time downloading dinos/items from other servers onto the newer 1500 day servers goes live?

    As well as the new 1x rates.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MindkontrolTV
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still have to be on the floor rather than your mount when entering boss fights?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I just had a minor disaster on Alpha Broodmother. Army of rexes with 35k health, ~660% damage, 108 saddle, one Yuti. Triggered countdown, ran to Yuti, stood facing its fluffy leg. Transported in, found myself standing atop a knot of rexes unable to spot where the Yuti was and unable to get down to ground level to find its legs. Then got hit with so much damage in one go that my armour all broke and I got a broken leg. Jumped onto nearest rex and spent the rest of the fight wondering where my Yuti was, watching rexes die without their buff. Lost over half my army, quarter of my saddles, and the Yuti and its Ascendant saddle that I had pulled direct from a loot drop (no BP, didn't find saddle in time ).

    I neglected to put the Yuti in a whistle group of its own. I'd done this in the past, but it's been a while and I had forgotten the tactic, or I could have pulled it out of there (maybe). So there's a harsh lesson.

    My question is - do you still have to be on the ground to be safe these days for Boss Arena transportation, or could I have just sat on the Yuti?

    Thx for replies.

    submitted by /u/CroolisVar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel