• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One The Crystal Wyvern queen was the hardest boss fight yet. Lost a Lvl 273 Griffin, RIP. Probably focused way too much on ground Dino’s but we made it out! Would have helped if my Drake and Blood CW didn’t get left out of the arena.

    ARK on Xbox One The Crystal Wyvern queen was the hardest boss fight yet. Lost a Lvl 273 Griffin, RIP. Probably focused way too much on ground Dino’s but we made it out! Would have helped if my Drake and Blood CW didn’t get left out of the arena.


    The Crystal Wyvern queen was the hardest boss fight yet. Lost a Lvl 273 Griffin, RIP. Probably focused way too much on ground Dino’s but we made it out! Would have helped if my Drake and Blood CW didn’t get left out of the arena.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    GIGA PRISON BREAK (REUPLOAD)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I can only join certain servers

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    So I have this issue where I can only join non cluster servers. An example would be if I go to search unofficial pc sessions I can't join. If I can add the server as a friend I can join however. Ive talked to Microsoft and survive the ark about this issue and we still don't know what's going on. If anyone has a solution to this or knows of a 24/7 server that I can join that meets the above requirements that would be great. I'm looking for something long term. I'd prefer pvp ragnarok or crystal isles but I'm not too picky at this point

    submitted by /u/istop4lizards
    [link] [comments]

    Boosting Xbox performance on official

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I play abberation , and recently I've lost a good few tames due to the game randomly stopping for a few seconds then resuming . Doing any activity such as surface runs , drake egg runs or trying to get impregnated by a reaper Queen comes with big risk of the game randomly stopping to load in assets or on screen animations just messing with the game . Is there any way to increase performance on official servers ?I know turning off hud and tame names can help in bases but I wondered if there's anything else on console that we can do to help performance ?

    submitted by /u/econ5645
    [link] [comments]

    Unfortunate giga spawn, please help

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    So, I started playing ARK on Xbox Game Pass about two months ago. I began on Ragnorok, and so far I've reached level 85. However, I hadn't moved from my beginner beach base. So, I flew my Argy over to the Hidana area, by the green obelisk, and built a rather impressive base there. Took me about twelve hours, total. I hadn't seen any threats, except the occasional Carno which I easily beat.

    Today, I went on a mission to bring back my utility dinos from my beach base. I brought my pteranodon, therizino, anky and my lystrosaur, just so I could utilize them in finalizing my base and moving.

    As I park my dinos and turn my argy around, bam. A giga spawns not one hundred metres from my new base, right before my eyes. I just saved and quitted because!???!! I don't know??? What to do!?? Can someone give me some tips on how to rid of this thing, by luring it off a cliff or fighting it? Here are the details of my.. « army. »

    Theri: level 30 Argy: lvl 130 Anky: Level 40 Pteranodon: 39 lystro is 58.

    I know they're low, I'm in singleplayer, so level doesn't mean much.

    What do I do? I don't know how to admin command or anything, and I have a feeling my dinos will meet a sad end if I try to fight it.

    Giga is level 17.

    Please help :)

    submitted by /u/verysleepywicked
    [link] [comments]

    Greenhouse effect in crystal isles ice mountain cave

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Has anyone tested if the greenhouse effect works in this cave?

    submitted by /u/stolengt
    [link] [comments]

    Changing your entryweight and numtoallow to 1.0 and checking if the spawn code worked like

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel