• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I finally tamed my first Argie! Easy metal, here I come!

    ARK on Xbox One I finally tamed my first Argie! Easy metal, here I come!


    I finally tamed my first Argie! Easy metal, here I come!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Good unofficial pvp ragnarok server

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Most of the ones I tri I spawn at max level and there OP

    submitted by /u/redwren1442
    [link] [comments]

    Just started on this server and it’s pretty cool. They are pretty new so I’m trying to help them out by advertising here. Join if you’d like :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Why am I getting the wrong amount of primal from wyverns?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I was told I should get 15 from a 145 but I only got 5. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/XDEpicGamerMomentXD
    [link] [comments]

    Question about snow biome

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I play on the island (single player) I'm lvl 40. All I have tame wise is a trike and moschops. I have a raft that has my forge and smithy on it. The raft also has a second level for my tames. I do not have any Armour and as far as weapons go I got 2 crossbows one for tranq and one regular. What tames/resources/tools should I get before venturing off and building a permanent base in the snow biome.

    submitted by /u/Kinghunterr
    [link] [comments]

    Member of cluster can only play on two maps

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Hi all. So i admin for a cluster and one of our players has not been able to play on any maps but the Island and Aberration ones. Even when he's attempted to search for other maps (in general), they don't appear for him. He's an Xbox player (our cluster is crossplay) so i don't think he'd have missed downloading any maps. He's also submitted a support ticket to WC but as of this minute, nothing has happened.

    Any help would be much appreciated as we're all at a loss. So thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Xbox/PvE/single-player difficultly

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    So I play on Xbox and I restarted my single player world, and I thought that the difficulty setting is supposed to determine the max level of the creatures and what the level multiplier is (ie. difficulty 5 levels can only be multiples of 5), but my difficulty is 0.5 and I have seen creatures whose levels aren't multiples of 5. This is a single player world which I think is set to PvE mode. Anyone know what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/StealfDragon
    [link] [comments]

    What to play on as my first map?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    This wil be my first map on Xbox and I can't play the DLC maps.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GingerSpastic999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel