• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One A lil meme for the day

    ARK on Xbox One A lil meme for the day


    A lil meme for the day

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Let your shoulder lean

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    My rexes be vibin’

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    A lil meme for the day

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    nitrado spawning

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    does anyone know the codes for all extinction and genesis creatures. I run a crystal isles server through nitrado and im trying to figure out how to add in spawns for extinction and genesis creatures as well as rock drake nests

    submitted by /u/Beamstalk44
    [link] [comments]

    A question about ragnarok

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Do you guys have a problem with crashing on Rag? I crash like every 10-20 minutes.

    submitted by /u/TheWarTorn
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server not showing up

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Me and my friends wanted to play the new crystal isles map but since non of us had an extra Xbox one x laying around we couldn't run a dedicated server for it. Yesterday I remembered that ark is now play anywhere so I installed it on my pc just for the dedicated server. Problem is, the server isn't showing up in the server list so if I decide to watch Netflix or something they can't join because Xbox will say Netflix and not ark. The server is still up so anyone on already can still play, and I can even play other games on the Xbox while the pc runs the server. If no one is on though then no one can join unless I get on first to invite them. I spent the last day looking up and trying all the suggestions on how to get it to show up, but it was mostly "make sure your firewall isn't blocking it" and none of it seemed to work. Does anyone know how to get a pc server to show up on Xbox for people to be able to join?

    submitted by /u/Aliuken
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on mutating Yutis for Island Boss Fights

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I was planning on taking on all of the bosses on alpha on the Island solo. I have started to get pretty far in the game. So now I have yutis and have no clue if I should mutate them. Suggestions on if it's worth it?

    submitted by /u/MochaHen
    [link] [comments]

    Tek railgun

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I live in a little rat hole on a boosted server in the center and have been making this base but I learned that a railgun can shoot threw structures, Can the railgun shoot threw the games walls like a cave wall cause my gen could be shot and if there's a way to counter this can someone please tell me I don't have much room in my cave but I'm safe from all but this

    submitted by /u/TCR_A
    [link] [comments]

    When does ArkPocalypse wipe for Xbox?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Official Servers Constantly MIA?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    What's going on with the official servers? For the last couple of weeks half the servers are down for days at a time.

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Lag

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Is the game still super laggy on XB1? I want to know if it's worth redownloading. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/homiesovahoes420
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to store food in a server?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I just started playing Ark on Xbox one again, and it's been a really fun experience. But I still have a problem, whenever I enter a server after some time, my meat and berries are always rotten. So I always have to get food again. How do I prevent this?

    submitted by /u/GrayHusky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel