• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just my jerboa, "Berjoa", and I. Chilling.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Ark PC version won't update.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    As the title says, I've been using my Xbox to host a server for me and some mates, and my PC to play. 3 days ago an update rolled out that still hasn't come to PC. Am I doing something wrong or am I not alone? A quick search shows this has happened in the past, just wondering wether I should be tinkering with things or playing the waiting game.

    submitted by /u/HelloImLit
    [link] [comments]

    Runaway mount

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    My pet sarco was zapped by those jellyfish things and swam away. Is there a way i can find him? It was nearby the herbivore island on the islands map not just open waters.

    submitted by /u/Cats4life090
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys usually change or add to for your server settings?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    What Dino's/items/engrams do you guys add or get rid of for your maps usually?

    Just curious what other people like changing.

    submitted by /u/yaksucks
    [link] [comments]

    How to Avoid Getting Stuck on Dragon Corpse in Valguero Arena?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Been farming the Val bosses and during the last few runs half my tames have gotten stuck in the dragon's corpse after it collapses.

    I took 10 deins, 8 rexes, a yuti and daedon. They shred the dragon easily but half the deins always get stuck inside his corpse and can't move for the rest of the fight.

    Last night I also got stuck on the yuti and couldn't move at all. I was afraid to dismount and since it's pretty risky to run around on foot in a boss fight. Luckily my rexes were good enough to kill the manticore and the megapithcus by themselves even out of range of my courage roar and I wound up only losing 4 deins and 1 rex on a beta run.

    But I lost out on some of the element Because even after the fight ended I was still stuck in the dragons corpse until in decayed. By then the leave the arena timer was on like 5 secs left so I didn't have time to run and pick it up.

    Any hints on how to avoid this?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone has a spare 10 mins check out my new video thanks

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Xbox chat channels

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm playing on a dedicated server and am finally having others join it and I'm wondering how to change chat channels. I've read that LB and select is global but mine just says local. And LB and start is supposed to bring up tribe chat but for me it doesn't do anything. Is there a way to do global channel or how do you switch from local to global?

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel