• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 I'm new to ark and whenever I try and join a server or create a single player it just takes me back to the main menu

    Ark PS4 I'm new to ark and whenever I try and join a server or create a single player it just takes me back to the main menu


    I'm new to ark and whenever I try and join a server or create a single player it just takes me back to the main menu

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    It’s going to be another busy weekend

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    EnvyGaming 5x PVP (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm resorting to reddit to look for new members of my server. It just got wiped (9/22), and in need of a new player base. Modded loot drop, Modded stack items, and modded Dino spawns. Wild Dino level up to 300. (Ferox spawns in snow, griffins in redwoods, etc) It's a 100 slot server with virtually 0 server lag. Can't wait to see you in the game! Server is under unofficial pc sessions with the following name: EnvyGaming's PVP 20x XP 5x Stat 50x Tame (it may say server is 9999 ping but just join, I'm averaging around 16-30 ping

    submitted by /u/LocalLurker12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there event schedules somewhere? I just found out boost imprints this weekend.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel