• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is local co-op workable?

    Ark PS4 Is local co-op workable?


    Is local co-op workable?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    So, I picked up Ark on PS4 after stumbling onto an article saying that there were PS4 servers on PC now. Turns out that was essentially a lie. I still want to play with the Mrs., though.

    We tried split screen, but the text is absolutely unreadable, and shadows were weird for a while.

    I looked into remote play, but it looks like we can't put both screens on different monitors.

    Is there a way to make this work, short of buying another TV and PS4?

    submitted by /u/AlexFromOmaha
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Yo I need a unofficial server that's gonna wipe soon or at least tell me how to find them PVP

    submitted by /u/B3B0_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dino transfers from server to server.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    If I breed and raise a dino on my non dedicated server and transfer him to a unofficial will he keep the same stats or will his stats scale to the servers settings?

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel