• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Ark PS4 Reposting this meme i made because my other one was inaccurate

    Ark PS4 Reposting this meme i made because my other one was inaccurate


    Reposting this meme i made because my other one was inaccurate

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    im back with the memes

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Engram glitch

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    For some reason i have all the engrams from my level but i never learned them OK lets say im level 10 and i havent learned to make campfire but i can still craft campfire Pls help

    submitted by /u/uuuuuykko
    [link] [comments]

    Killed by nothing?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    So, yesterday my husband logged in to ark, around 19.00 EU time, and when he logged in he saw that he had died from something... All his green gear was gone.. And there was nothing in the logg except that he was killed, but it didn't say what killed him.. I'm just wondering what could have happened to him? He was safe in our house.. So it's so wierd..

    submitted by /u/GlitchySwe
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix the inventory lag?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Hello survivors, I am having a very annoying issue. Everytime I access the inventory and interact with it I get a >1sec lag. This happens on single- and multiplayer. On various websites I have read that it might help if I changed the language from German to English. That makes it better but not perfect. According to videos on YouTube it seems that nobody else is having this issue. I am playing on the PS4 Pro. I hope you can help me :-)

    submitted by /u/Gurkensalat5849
    [link] [comments]

    Now I have three Pterosaurs and a dead body on the side of volcano on the Island

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Ok, so I had one Ptera and was going to get some obsidian. I got hurt and while flying to the rim, when I got a warning that I was too cold. I was maybe a few hundred feet from the summit where it I know it was warmer. I, however, died just before crossing the top still in the saddle.

    I respawned at my closest base and reequiped the neccessary equip to be lean and tame a new Ptera as I didn't want to attempt to ground travel back. I finally found one and took the time to get it trained up and put a saddle on it. I then flew back to the volcano, found my body about half way down. I claimed my gear and dropped all the superfluous gear to get on board Ptera #2. I flew up the side of the mountain and found my first Ptera perched on a rock. I landed on the rock and attempted to mount Ptera #1. Except the ledge was too narrow and I fell down the side of the mountain to my death.

    Respawn and this time I am severely low on supplies, so I gear up the best I can and craft the best tools I can. This time I didn't feel I could find another Ptera, so decided to attempt a land based attempt. I kept a lot of stimberries to counteract the Titanboa venom. Headed for the smallest ford through the swamp (it is maybe 150-200 yards). Encountered maybe about 10 or so carnivores and stumbled on a Ptera. I knocked him out and had the fine raw meat, so I tamed him up quick. Unfortunately, I had no Ptera saddle and was really low on chiten to craft one and unit was getting dark. So I built a fire in a defensive location and waited til morning. I noticed my body landed quite close to my fire (close enough to see marker in sky, but too far to attempt a night rescue). Next day and I try my hardest to climb high enough to reclaim my gear from body #2. I think it would have been better and quicker to go find chiten for the saddle. But no, I had to try to Skyrim the volcano. I eventually got there about mid morning and low and behold Ptera #2 was perched just about 20-30 feet away. Jumped on and again discarded superfluous gear to get weight down for flight. Then flew to top of volcano with Ptero #3 following. Got back to Ptera #1 and tried to whistle him to follow, but he refused to acknowledge the tweet. So I flew in real close and tries to access its behavior wheel to manually get him to follow. Except, the access and the jump off ride are mapped to the same button. Needless to say, I again have a dead body and THREE Preras waiting for me to return.😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

    submitted by /u/riftsrunner
    [link] [comments]

    Next Ark DlC Sale?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    recently my share DLC maps have stopped working, and I miss playing on Gen, does anyone know when the next time a sale will be happening? I know we just had one a few weeks back for summer, And does anyone know how much it cost during sales or is it different every time?

    submitted by /u/Dapigz36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel