• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why I can’t join any severs I haven’t seen it blurred out like that before

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Buzz Buzz

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I'm currently under 5150

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Breeding Pen Question

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    So I understand the idea of the breeding pen. But if all you have to do is stand two dinos next to each other then why have pens?

    submitted by /u/Pizzzathehutt
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build A Medieval House

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    What spawn container is the rock drake area on crystal isles?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    What is the entry name for the rock drake area on CI?

    submitted by /u/Rotor_Tiller
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what spawn Rock Drake used to spawn at on Crystal Isles?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Wanting to know what spawn to add them to in my ini file for them to be at their original spot.

    submitted by /u/Rotor_Tiller
    [link] [comments]

    Glitching into enemy base from Boss Arena!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Possible Crystal Wyvern Bug

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Ok, so I'm going to keep this brief. I've been playing on an Xbox/windows 10 official PvE server for the past few weeks. I had my level 250 or so tropical crystal wyvern placed on a wooden ramp leading into a taming trap I made. A nearby level 90 wolf aggroed me when I hopped off and then back on my wyvern but I was at a position where it was unable to attack. As I backed down the ramp on my wyvern to kill it, it bit me once. But instead of the normal minimal damage being taken my wyverns health plummeted from 6k to 2500 in one hit. The next hit killed my wyvern. It then proceeded to attack me but did minimal damage as normal but still killed me as I glitched into my dead wyverns corpse.

    Does anyone have any experience with this? I've been looking online but I haven't found anyone who has encountered a similar situation. I just want to let people know about this possible bug because it pretty much killed my motivation to play for a few days.

    submitted by /u/KAYN1N3
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! PLEASE!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Ok very dramatic but I've lost my prized Enforcer. I recently swapped ARKS and I used the creature transfer for a change (NEVER doing that again). However neither I or the PS4 saved between the transfer of Daud, and the game shitting itself. I logged back in before and it was just before I transferred him. However he was not in the transfer list!!?? Is there anyway of getting him back? What happened to his game file? Will I come across him randomly? Help

    submitted by /u/Damaan987
    [link] [comments]

    Ark needs a combat TLC/overhaul

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I love Ark, or at least I used to. It basically has everything you'd want out of a survival game.

    Good visuals, satisfying gameplay loop, Pokemon-like breeding and catching, self aware universe, robust modding scene, fairly cheap...

    But the one thing it completely fails to deliver on is combat. To call it janky would be a gross understatement. I've been playing since before Survival of the Fittest was shut down, and a lot of the same problems are still there. Hit detection for ranged weapons v moving targets feels like RNG. Hit boxes for certain structures is insane. Weapons are WAY too big for the playermodels in 3P cam. I could go on...

    For the longest time I thought that's just the way this genre is (for some reason) but then I played Conan and Rust. Conan's melee combat has weight, swings feel meaningful. Bows fire quickly and their projectiles don't take 4 seconds to hit something at a moderate distance.

    Rust's guns (ignoring the goofy arcade recoil patterns) have bullets that go where you're shooting.

    Ark has so much going for it, it's a shame one of the biggest issues, as far as the the core mechanics itself are concerned, have been ignored.

    submitted by /u/SetzarothTV
    [link] [comments]

    Annunaki Genesis Prime Alpha Theme

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the music which plays when you get close to a prime alpha from Annunaki Genesis is on youtube or something? If so, can you link me it, please? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kralious
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Wyvern or Ice Wyvern?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    ive been using lightning and poison all the time and thought to myself that i should use the other wyverns as well. i hop on ragnarok and valguero to steal eggs. i currently have both fire and ice and thinking of giving one of them to my GF, im thinking of keeping the best wyvern for best use.

    submitted by /u/themovingchaika
    [link] [comments]

    Triangle ceilings have 1 of their 3 sides which another ceiling can't be snapped to ?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I'm probably late to the party, but I noticed that I can't snap another ceiling to 1 of the 3 sides of a triangle ceiling. I tried with wooden and stone ones. Am I missing something ?

    Playing vanilla, no mods.

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    By now has anyone found a way to actually disable controller vibration?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    I tried the thing in the steam controller settings multiple times but my wired 360 controller still doesnt wanna stop vibrating.

    submitted by /u/BaconDragon69
    [link] [comments]

    Its that time again more info in comments....

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Watching this and expecting a boulder to spring to life!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    $20 bucks says this Halloween they still won’t add the werewolf/vampire Halloween event

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I remember a few years back they talked about on the island this grandiose Halloween expansion. With a werewolf virus and vampires. Then they scrapped it because one of the devs went on vacation. I bet this year it'll just be the bone raptors, dodorex and the wyverns again with the poopoo hats and gravestones

    submitted by /u/aronkra
    [link] [comments]

    The 2nd part to my official solo PvP series! Enjoy

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    found an mc tropeo saddle on the island lol

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel