• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I'm the original creator of /r/ark; I've come back to find a mod team in constant disarray as well as many other issues. Will be cleaning up and improving the sub

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I'm the original creator of /r/ark; I've come back to find a mod team in constant disarray as well as many other issues. Will be cleaning up and improving the sub


    I'm the original creator of /r/ark; I've come back to find a mod team in constant disarray as well as many other issues. Will be cleaning up and improving the sub

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I originally created /r/ark (on my account /u/arkreads which I have no access to because I forgot password, but I still have access to this one).

    I was stationed overseas as part of the military over the past few years. While I was still lurking, I could not actively moderate the sub.

    Recently I returned and when I looked at the mod log, I found a moderation team in a state of disarray, including:

    • Some of the mods were also spammers, so I do not know who to trust anymore

    • The mods were constantly fighting over who should be the "lead mod"

    • New redditors were blocked from posting just because they did not have enough Karma

    The latter one bothered me most, because I had intended the sub for new users and players to get help, party up together, ask about game concepts, etc without being blocked. In some cases they weren't even aware their posts were being filtered.

    I'll be recruiting a whole new mod team and help bring the sub back on track. Thanks everyone and happy to see the sub is growing!

    submitted by /u/ARKDiscussionBOt
    [link] [comments]

    /r/Ark is looking for moderators

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    See the other sticky. Cleaning up the sub after previous mod team was in disarray, and would like to recruit a few good and active moderators to ensure this does not happen going forward.

    Send me a dm to apply

    submitted by /u/ARKDiscussionBOt
    [link] [comments]

    My first post here

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    oMg gOoD dRoP

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Ark life��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    When you level your Argentavis!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I like to believe that I single habdedly feed the entire argy population.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    One of the caves in aberration

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Still gotta let them do what they want.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Had my first trip into the blue zone. Didn't realize how amazing it looked

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Looks familiar?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is this some sort of lystrosaurus cult?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    This rock drake that i got

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Ferox is hungry

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Flooooooor

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    ARK IRL: I think about ARK when I'm out in the wilderness.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I can relate

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    The supply drops are just so good these days...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    This creature in No Man's Sky kinda gives quetzal vibes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    1 i like mutations, 2 i was bored.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Went to local dinosaur park and got flashback from this guy terrorizing me with his deathclaws.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Some art(it kinda sucks)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Built my first base that wasn’t a standard cube on official! Thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Ark bedroom edition

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Guess who’s back, back again, it is me that one guy.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Sorry about the title trying to spice it up. r/AussieArk I know I know I know your probably sick of hearing about it but this new project means quite a lot to me so im not giving up yet. r/AussieArk is a community I'm building for Australian ark players who don't want to stay up until there eyes fall out to match other people's stupid times zones and instead play with other Australians. And once again if your not Australian please just leave an upvote so more people can see it. Ps sorry if this is put together really bad I'm tired cut me some slack.

    submitted by /u/BlackViolet1100
    [link] [comments]

    There’s an imposter among us

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel