• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 Every. Single. Time

    Ark PS4 Every. Single. Time


    Every. Single. Time

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    These types of people are so annoying

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Tips on raiding? (Unofficial)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I am on an ez craft server. And it's very hard to raid by soaking because if increased turret damage. Any strata you guys have that can help?

    submitted by /u/Letterhead_Terrible
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a server

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how I can set up a server without the max range from the host, but still be able to play on it. I only have one ps4 btw.

    submitted by /u/WesleyN05
    [link] [comments]

    I CAN FINALLY PLAY GENESIS!!!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I finally got the update to download after months of trying. I have super slow wifi and my ark got corrupted so I couldn't play it for awhile. my last update was spring time of this year. I am super excited to finally play it.

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Probably one of the best servers going best admins can easily get along with admins great ppl I recommend it’s one of best and has many different things to do✌��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Which map should I permanently play on?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel