• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 It's true tho

    Ark PS4 It's true tho


    It's true tho

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I have just recently got the game and I have no idea what to do I am playing on the centre and I am just clueless of what to do

    submitted by /u/Ryan5_0_0_0_
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for abberation

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I have never played on abberation but I have played on other maps and if anyone has any tips for starting on abberation please tell me.

    submitted by /u/McYeet77
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Are rockdrakes in unoffial now or is it clickbate 30000

    submitted by /u/Derpydude2208
    [link] [comments]

    My Singleplayer worlds Dinos aren't Spawning

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but there seems to be a lack of dinos spawning in my world. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Briandutoit
    [link] [comments]

    New ps4 ark server, (orp) slow pop but 50 slots

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Ark sdf commands? hELP

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Yo I used to play a long time ago and just started again today sdf commands were op spawn and auto tame any dinosaurs lExample (sdf Rex 1) they don't work for me anymore why is that does it work for y'all other commands work like the long summoning commands and I'm in single player rn so why is that

    submitted by /u/Physical_Action
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel