• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Ark PS4 My Bob Arena... pvp official :)

    Ark PS4 My Bob Arena... pvp official :)


    My Bob Arena... pvp official :)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:55 AM PST

    24 irl hour day cycle settings?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I would like to sync up my personal server to the real life day/night cycle. What should I set for the day cycle, night time speed, and day time speed multipliers to achieve this?

    submitted by /u/FandomTrashForLife
    [link] [comments]

    How does the Active Event setting work in singleplayer?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    So there's a new setting for singleplayer called "Active Event" but when I put the name of the event I want, it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to make this work?

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Helpppp!! How to join friends

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I just got ark yesterday for the Black Friday deal, I created a non dedicated session to play by myself. My friends game shared it from me today and we cannot figure out how to join each other. The invite friends option when I click options does nothing and my friend can't join me from the party

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/aTALLindian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel