• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Ark PS4 anyone know what dinosaur this is? saw it on ark ps4 loading screen

    Ark PS4 anyone know what dinosaur this is? saw it on ark ps4 loading screen


    anyone know what dinosaur this is? saw it on ark ps4 loading screen

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    See you soon!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Manticore Boss Fight

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    So, after a somewhat easy artifact gathering session on Scorched Earth (it was no issue with the aid of my thylacoleo) I'm gearing up for the manticore boss fight. But, I'm currently doing a no-flyers play through which means i don't have access to wyverns or argentavis. I only have 1 Rex currently (Lv.176) and am currently hunting for more high levels and I also have a daeodon with a journeyman saddle. The Rex only has a primitive.

    I'll obviously need to tame myself a good yuty but is there any other tames I should or can bring?

    submitted by /u/Spartanofgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Level one just starting out

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    How do I save on multiplayer.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Do I have to save in the obelisk?

    submitted by /u/firetornado5000
    [link] [comments]

    Join shit stirrers sanctuary and get a free Xmas colored zombie wyv of your choice

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    So I had a glitch

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Since I have no attachment to the game I tried using the command to get the explorer notes trophy and it ended up crashing my game, I now have all the survivor notes and yet I don't have 80, 90 and 100 trophies, how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/The_69th_Crusader
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with center boss fight , co-op

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Me and my bro are trying to defeat the boss. Any suggestions for what to do

    submitted by /u/djpota2
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server issue

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    A friend and I have a dedicated server running on a separate PS4 pro with a separate ps account. I'm running on PS5 and he's running on a PS4.

    Until last Tuesday, everything worked fine. But the next time we tried to play last Wednesday, my friend could not get into the dedicated server (I could get in no problem). He keeps getting a "join failed" message.

    We tried a few suggestions found online but nothing worked. We tried again Saturday with no success so he deleted the game and reinstalled it on his PS4. Still can't get in. We then deleted and reinstalled on the PS4 pro running the server. Again, didn't help. We deleted all saved data from all 3 consoles and accounts, but still he can't get into the dedicated server running on the PS4 pro. He isn't blocked on the dedicated server. The server console is on the same WiFi as his PS4.

    If I run a dedicated or non dedicated server on my PS5, he can join. If a non dedicated is run on the PS4 pro, he can join that. Basically everything but the dedicated server on the PS4 pro, he can join and play.

    Does anyone have a suggestion for what's happened and how to fix it? I've asked the ark survival evolved Twitter but have not received a response yet. Basically the only thing we haven't done is delete and reinstall the game on my external drive, because I haven't had any issues. Everything worked fine the entire time we've used this setup for the past few months. We're out of ideas to try.

    Help please!

    submitted by /u/anakuria
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Can u tame a queen bee and then transfer to another map and but down beehive on official

    submitted by /u/esbino
    [link] [comments]

    Join now!!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    @everyone use this when promoteing our server If you wish

    Ho Ho HO Merry Christmastada

    It's that time of year where we spread the Christmas cheer. Join us here at the home of the Shit Stirrers Sanctuary a PS4 pvpve cluster with 3 PvP Maps and 5 pve. Join us now to get your choice of an Argy for a starter or a Griffin but not only that for joining at this time of year my gift to you is a zombie wyv of your elemental choice and painted Christmas colours and 20k bb's to spend in the admin shop. We have transferable element. Modded drops modded alpha loot modded boss loot Rock drake's on crystal Isles and glow pets added to every map. Admin shop Weekly events Raid base events And more to come!

    Cluster is only 2 weeks old with 25 active players so what are you waiting for you know you want to join us!!!

    submitted by /u/Existing_Drink2514
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel