• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 Are there rock drakes on valguero

    Ark PS4 Are there rock drakes on valguero


    Are there rock drakes on valguero

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Me and my friend transferred into a valguero map and he wanted to check out the aberration zone so we got down there and realized that we could not fly anything and the only way out is by using a rock drake so I was wondering if there are any on PS4 and where

    submitted by /u/TeccoYT
    [link] [comments]

    How strong is a bear

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I need to know because my spino died fighting one

    submitted by /u/kigacrim
    [link] [comments]

    Stuff gone

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Stuff disappeared

    I play on a clusters server, I traveled to genesis to get some x-creatures and magmasaur.I then notice I can't put anything in my hot bar, soon stuff from my inventory is disappearing FAST. I talk to a friend who had a similar glitch. He tells me to relog. I do and more is gone. It has been a day and I have virtually nothing. Only hope is that some berry's where randomly added to my inventory. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/BlinBlobian376
    [link] [comments]

    Black paint still doesn’t work

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Left the game a few years back and the black paint didn't work. Now fast forwards years later it still doesn't work?!?

    EDIT: I forgot to mention on Dinos people are getting confused, sorry...

    submitted by /u/GoodNightAt6
    [link] [comments]

    ARK PS5 Enhancement

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    So, safe to say the enhancement XBOX recieved won't be Coming to PS5 this month? I heard from others that Wildcard said they are targeting the update for December. Anyone know anything on this??

    submitted by /u/SnooTangerines3268
    [link] [comments]

    Really wish they would have added a fix to the connection issues that began with the Christmas update with this last patch.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Got kicked 3 times in under 10 minutes almost losing my gear. This is frustrating, I can't even participate in this event because raptor clause makes it worse.

    Is there a way to make wildcard aware of this? I've reported it through their website and didn't even get a confirmation email back.

    submitted by /u/Da816275
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps5 server

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Any Good ark servers for me to play on?

    submitted by /u/Donte42069
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel