• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful Scenery

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Whoa man

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    For uli2nd

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:51 PM PST

    For all of you wanting to know...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    You can summon a raptor claws drop by putting in: AdminCommand Summon SupplyCrate_Gift_C

    submitted by /u/I_am_The_G0at_King
    [link] [comments]

    Dimorphodons Massing.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Ark is so much more fun in the early levels

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Ark Survival Evolved DOX - Fighting the BOSS on Olympus!!!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    WIPING INSIDERS

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Just got a really cool looking Mana

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I haven't played this game in a bazillion years, I stopped before any of the DLC, how to super tame?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    I am currently going through all official maps until I kill the boss in single player, and now I want to get an Argentavis to trivialize 99% of the content. So:
    How do I find a wild 150 argen? Luck and patience?
    How do I max tame it? Just stuff it with kibbles?

    Can a Ptero carry a unconcious argentavis to a safer place to tame it? Or should I just wall it in with thatch walls?

    submitted by /u/Big_Kuso_Chungus
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Tek Transmitter Alternative?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Hello, I am playing on a server with friends, and we had to get rid of S+ to make room for major overhaul mods. Is there a mod that gives just the Tek Transmitter from S+ or something with a similar Dino Scan function?

    submitted by /u/Kayachlata
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still get achievements on console with xp and resource multipliers all the way up?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:54 AM PST

    want to get all achievements.

    submitted by /u/weeb-of-weebs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a big tribe on official

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    I'm lv 105 and good at pvp

    submitted by /u/Clown_R6
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how much damage does Rexes do to wooden structures?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:47 AM PST

    [PC] How to change PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I recently got a Shockbyte ARK server and was wanting to change the command PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops to true but it says I need to do this by using commandline arguments but everywhere I've looked on how to do this do not lead me anywhere. The only thing that I saw that was somewhat helpful was a "commandline manager" or to go into the .bat file but I can not seem to find either of those in the shockbyte config. Does anyone here who has used shockbyte as a sever host know how to add this command or add it in general?

    submitted by /u/Unitise
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of Gacha Clause??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I found me 2 Gacha Clause's near my base so i went back and grabbed a bunch of coal i have been collecting from raptor clause drops. I fed them the coal and left with 12 primitive gacha crystals. All i got was those chibi dino things. 3 christmas trees and a wreath lol. I am rather disappointed in the quality of loot i got from doing that. Seems like a lot of work for a decorative christmas tree

    submitted by /u/Blueprint97
    [link] [comments]

    Cant drag and drop anything from inventory.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Yesterday, I got this new issue where I cant drag and drop items from my inventory to anywhere else. For example, my hotbar, storage chests, dino inventories ect.

    My friend who plays on my dedicated server with me (hosted on my pc) is not having this issue. I also have the problem in single player so I dont think its a server issue.

    Is there some setting im overlooking which is causing this? Anyone know a fix? Its making the game almost unplayable.

    submitted by /u/cyndrcat
    [link] [comments]

    This is My First Christmas Event

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    My question is, is it normal to get SO much Ghillie Gear?! I've been getting nothing but that, sickles, and pikes with a few other random things peppered in rarely.

    submitted by /u/Daethbane
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival | How to Build The Ark Logo on Ark

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Cristal wyvern crash?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    All the time there is a crystal wyvern in the area blue screen my friend trowh out of the cryo is crystal wyvern blue screen someone come near me whit a crystal wyvern crash someone know how to fix it? Already tried reinslal

    submitted by /u/maxibon171
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel