• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tiny roar

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tiny roar


    Tiny roar

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Any building tips for beginners

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:41 AM PST

    I know how to tame and craft, but i have no idea how to build a good base, and where to build it. I am currently playing on unofficial crystal isles but i can switch to any free maps. I am playing together with one friend who is a total beginner so it is not good for him if we get raided every day.

    submitted by /u/ps-djon
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You cannot cover a behemoth-gate height structure on a wooden ocean platform

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    why is the game size so... large?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    so! i got the game on sale for 10 bucks, and went to install it but it requires 103 gb? im extremely picky about wasting/using storage space so i dunno what to do now :,) is it actually worth the file size or should i just not bother to play?

    submitted by /u/Mirieto
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing dino xp gain without increasing player xp?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    I wanted to increase my dino xp without increasing my player xp because I usually would just rush the game and go right to the high level stuff but now I'm trying to take my time but would still like to have my dinos get the increased xp.

    submitted by /u/Azevedo128
    [link] [comments]

    what is the dino count needed for titanosaurs to spawn on ragnarok

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Trying to see if titans spawn in a private ragnarok ark server I play on, but can't tell. Looked everywhere for ways to check but don't know. Thinking of asking the admin to up the Dino count. Any other possible solutions to figure out if titans can spawn because I've seen Gigas but never a single Titan.

    submitted by /u/LethalSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    The Megapithecus is not as strong as you think...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:59 AM PST

    How to unlock tek transmitter early and as a solo player?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I'm building a base in a rathole on the center and it is really inconvenient to get in and out of the rathole. I don't plan to farm on the center, I farm on Ragnarok. And I seen tek transmitter all over the beach on Ragnarok, but couldn't use it.

    submitted by /u/TimeTale8
    [link] [comments]

    Dino fell under the map

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    So i accidently press E on my argen bird while it was grabbing my anky which had over 800 metals. And that anky literally fell under the map. How do i recover him?

    submitted by /u/Haha1337haha
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a cap that dino stats cant go past?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    I know that each dinos specific stat can have a max amount of points (255 if im not wrong), so does that mean that breeding isn´t worth it after a certain point? For example could someone breed long enough to the point where their rex has 10K melee? Or is there a cap on that. Thanks

    submitted by /u/S-Stenk
    [link] [comments]

    Loot quailty setting

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Hello!

    I was playing ark today when I noticed that in my singeplayerworld the loot quality setting was set to 200% without me changing it, is that how it is suppose to be?

    I also opened a couple of raptor clause presents where I got a 600% revolver and a 281 armor gacha saddle, should i lower the setting to 100%?

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/Isakbanton1337
    [link] [comments]

    how do i enable the new years event for SP?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    went on vacation and just came back and i am wondering how i can get the event to trigger for sp? they said that i can be trigger after the time aka new years has past, just that it can only be done once. what commands do i need to put in and were do i put them to trigger it?

    submitted by /u/ZiggyH99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox disconnects

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    So my friends got me into playing ark and I'm having a blast but for some reason I'm the only one out of my entire group that disconnects from the host. I have fairly good internet so I'm not sure what the issue could be. If anyone can provide some advice I would appreciate it since I definitely want to play more.

    submitted by /u/Fatal03
    [link] [comments]

    Third party hosting between xbox and steam versions?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    I have Ark on steam, and my friends have it on xbox. I've read conflicting things, further confused by the fact that a lot of the posts are multiple years old. Is it possible for xbox and steam versions to join a third party hosted server together?

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/AugustChild4
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PvP | Dominating MG PvP + C4 Traps + Defending

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    2020 Rewind of my most memorably Epic Moments in Ark.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Any updates on the Ps5 improvement update?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    A month ago u/jatheish posted that the update was due for december. The update is similar to the update for nextgen xbox. i havent seen anything since though.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/jz1js4/how_fast_is_ark_on_ps5_vs_ps4_pro/gd9bnff/?context=3

    submitted by /u/jamesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    WIPING LAVA CAVE

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel