• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One When you finally beat the beta dragon but lose 10 rexs in the process

    ARK on Xbox One When you finally beat the beta dragon but lose 10 rexs in the process


    When you finally beat the beta dragon but lose 10 rexs in the process

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Most efficient way to fill turrets?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    I hate building turret towers because of how inconvenient it is to fill turrets (when I fill turrets I put the ammo in one at a time) but then I was wondering if there was a more efficient way to fill turrets

    submitted by /u/RobloxHellspawn421
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy owns pc and bought nigrado server. Only options is to allow steam or epic...no crossplay option for Xbox. He has the Microsoft version of ark. How to fix the nitrado server to allow this?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Anyone have experience with this? He says he only sees option to allow steam/epic users to play but not a cross play option to allow the Xbox users in. How can he run a nitrado server that allows Microsoft pc users and Xbox ayers to play together?

    submitted by /u/Azifor
    [link] [comments]

    Win10 dedicated server question

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:25 AM PST

    So I host a win10 dedicated server on my pc and was wondering about something. So sometimes my server will run just fine for a week or more and ppl can join when it shows up on the join list but then sometimes it seems like I have to restart it every day or every other day because it like losses connection and my players can't join it from my profile. I do have a back up thing run at night to try and backup the files but I'm not sure if that would cause it to break the connection as it still happens when it runs for a week or more. Honestly it's probably just my crappy internet but thought I'd come on here and see if anyone might have dealt with something similar before.

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel