• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Ark PS4 Can’t connect to ragnarok

    Ark PS4 Can’t connect to ragnarok


    Can’t connect to ragnarok

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:19 PM PST

    When I press join ark and try to join a ragnarok server it just brings me back to the main menu I did the ascend2 admin command and still no luck sadly

    submitted by /u/LowkeyOzi
    [link] [comments]

    I can't do this anymore

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:13 AM PST

    I cant play ark because of errors, ebery time i open the taming tab in my inventory, I have an error, every time i turn a corner, I have an error, every time I download items from the obelisk, I have an error, causing my uploaded items and dinos to dissappear. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Shinobi2474
    [link] [comments]

    Server types

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Are there servers on ps4 that are "classic" pvp servers? The type of servers without extinction/abberation animals and no tech? I want to get back into ark but I want it to be only dinos, I don't have the dlc

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Ad4861
    [link] [comments]

    Noob

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Hey so im such a ducking noob to ACTUAL Ark, I almost only down breeding for color mutations only, and I wanna start trying to beat the bosses in order starting with The Island Broodmother, any tips? What dinos or mix of dinos?

    submitted by /u/Cinnamon_Fritos
    [link] [comments]

    Stego soaking

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    So I got 2 tek stegos I was looking for what is good health so I can soak with them

    submitted by /u/homes1238
    [link] [comments]

    Non dedicated server

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:09 PM PST

    If I make a non dedicated server,will stuff happen without me being on it? If not can I make a dedicated server, but only to my accessory

    submitted by /u/BigBrainBoi01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel