• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved WHAT do you want!!

    ARK: Survival Evolved WHAT do you want!!


    WHAT do you want!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Gwendalyn the Destroyer. I Love These Grifficorns!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:30 AM PST

    We've been like this in the TEK cave, haven't we?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    What will happen to ark 1 when ark 2 comes out?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Will ark 1 still get content? Updates? Bug fixes? Or will they pull the plug and just start giving everything to ark 2? If that ever happens I will be sad cause ark has gave me a lot of memories and hundreds of hours put into it and it would be a shame if it came to an end. But of course I could always create new memories and put more hours into ark 2.

    submitted by /u/PapaGenie69
    [link] [comments]

    When its early game and all you have is a wooden spear trying to fend off Rexes!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PST

    ArkPocalypse - Charakter Wipe

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Does the wipe on Arkpocalypse also affect my charakter or is it only the buildings and so on ?

    submitted by /u/Zorlel
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard, do you plan to do singleplayer bug fixing anytime soon?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Im a singleplayer only guy and im trying to complete genesis without any outside help, solo on singleplayer. But these singleplayer only bugs are making it really difficult. Can we please get a fix for some of them soon? Like for an example there are NO good ways to fish for blueprints on genesis right now as all the salmon are mission exclusive, or in the deep ocean. none are spawning in arctic at all.

    submitted by /u/ToddHowardTouchedMe
    [link] [comments]

    Gnarly Tek Tappy Raid!! HUGE PROFIT!!! Ark PvP Highlights

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Early game pvp is the best

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PST

    The cluster Im playing on is about to wipe and I need a good cave base location for Extinction I can't find any , I don't really want it hidden I sorta want it like Ice Cave from island but for Extinction you know? big cave but an alpha base location. Anyone got any good ideas???

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PST

    The Anxious Boat Ride & Songs about Boxes - Viking Roleplay/Let's Play Solo! EP 04

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    How does durability on weapons work?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I want to clear the jungle dungeon cave in Ragnarok, I went in there before to obtain the artifact and my sniper rifle (no special quality) broke super quickly. My shotgun lasted the entire trip. This time I want to bring an Assault Rifle, which has 40 durability by default. Do I need to bring 2? Is there a way to see how many bullets it'd last?

    Also, this time I want to clear the boss. I have a blueprint for a Metal shield with 4.5k durability, before that I was gonna use Riot Shields, but this seems more efficient now. Would taking 2 of those shields be enough to kill the boss? My plan is to hang from the ceiling with a grappling rope, fire rockets, block its projectile with the shield, rinse and repeat.

    submitted by /u/Boelens
    [link] [comments]

    I am coming for you monke!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    QUICK BUDGET LAVA ELEMENTAL BOSS GUIDE - SOLO DAY 1 ASCENDANT BLUEPRINT...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Questions on Unicorns

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    So I found online that only one wild unicorn can be found, does that mean once I've tamed a unicorn would another spawn on the map?

    My 2nd question is what can my unicorn be used for? Does it have any special abilities?

    And last question, Unicorn is a variant of Equus right? I've never seen an Equus (I've only been playing 2 weeks) and the first one I've found is a Unicorn, am I just super lucky lmao?

    submitted by /u/MajesticReflection7
    [link] [comments]

    my back is too heavy -_-

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:37 AM PST

    【ARK: Scorched Earth】How to tame a Rock Elemental

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PST

    How do I lift if I play on xbox?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I'm on a server I love and it keeps getting DoSSed how do I help out the server?

    submitted by /u/Python_PY
    [link] [comments]

    War Room build for pvP servers

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Xbox small tribe 13 alpha tribe location

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Anyone fancy wiping this alpha tribe. They have auto torrents and force field

    submitted by /u/Head-Connection-288
    [link] [comments]

    Primal crystal gone?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:24 AM PST

    I farmed a good few primal crystals yesterday and they're all gone besides 1? I'm confused

    submitted by /u/MajesticReflection7
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched Artifact Loot Crate with no Artifact in it. Any way to force it to respawn?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:50 AM PST

    I picked an Artifact and the Loot Crate seems to have glitched, because it didn't despawned afterwards like it usually does, instead it is still there, but empty, and with no way for me to pick another artifact from that cave.

    https://imgur.com/a/l6USvGR

    There is any command I could use to force this Loot Crate to disappear so a new one can respawn which hopefully won't glitch out?

    I'm running a dedicated server, but I switched the save back to singleplayer when that glitch happened, and that may be the reason for it. Right now I'm again using the save in a dedicated server.

    submitted by /u/aoishimapan
    [link] [comments]

    Join

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Anyone else do this to the trees?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel