• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Idk what I made or why I made it.. but um yea it's a thing..

    ARK on Xbox One Idk what I made or why I made it.. but um yea it's a thing..


    Idk what I made or why I made it.. but um yea it's a thing..

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Rate my Rex Trying for best stat Rex.. how am I doing? And suggestions¿ newish to breeding.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Extinction RatHole

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    There is an extinction rathole on the right side of the city underneath the terminal and there is a tribe built in there and there turrets have been off for about a week now, we have tried everything we can think of to get in there, ziplines which has apparently been patched, rafts which won't work and just teleports us back outside etc, if anyone knows what rathole im talking about can you let me know how they got in there (they have been in there for 2 weeks after the zipline patch method)
    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Deatbhing
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ready for the 1st boss fight on Island (Gamma Broodmother). Any tips?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Join the Lego My Stego | Main Discord Server! WIPING APRIL 10th at 1PM EST! Join Up!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Good steam and Xbox server high poo

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Flying an overloaded Quetzal home with a vulture swarm

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Flying an overloaded Quetzal home with a vulture swarm

    One of the more boring aspects of Ark is making it back to your base with an overloaded creature. Makes the already slow speed of the Quetzal even worse. But I somehow found it much less boring with a ridiculous flock of Vultures and Dimos clouding around. The silly way they kept getting ahead and then lagging behind breaks up the monotony a surprising amount.

    https://preview.redd.it/787j5144r9s61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=25bcfb13b9565e4e077fe1975d1a87a407b94927

    submitted by /u/Dunfalach
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding and mutations tips please

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Hi im super new at breeding and I need help can anyone explain breeding to ne and how to stack mutations it would be very helpful if someone could explain :)

    submitted by /u/EIRE_maherbailey
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Ark

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Ok, so me and possibly my younger sibling are considering getting back on Ark. We used to play a ton in early release but a lot has changed. So all I ask is some tips (Good map to play, how to start, and some new mechanics Ect.)

    submitted by /u/Guitarkid09
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Rag Boss

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I have rexes with 25k health and all about 700% melee with 90 armor saddles. Do I need to switch over to theris for the rag arena on beta? Or is it fine to do it with my rexes? It will be me and 1 other person as we are on a duo unofficial server. 5 difficulty. Just trying to not lose 18 rexes due to the dragon.

    submitted by /u/BetaZoopal
    [link] [comments]

    Adding all dinos to scorched earth?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I use nitrado and was wondering if anyone had the game ini code. Thanks for anyones help

    submitted by /u/FormalUpper2074
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel