• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Take a look at this beautiful girl. I think I want to name her Crystal but I'm open to any suggestions.

    ARK on Xbox One Take a look at this beautiful girl. I think I want to name her Crystal but I'm open to any suggestions.


    Take a look at this beautiful girl. I think I want to name her Crystal but I'm open to any suggestions.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Everyone give a round of applause for Ark - not a pay to win game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Can I turn off events?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Is their a way to disable events? Can't stand how ugly these colorful Easter dinos are.

    submitted by /u/DeepBeepMeepGuyXD
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me I'm not the only one

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    How to do fast attack Anky

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to do the fast attack on an anky? Not the full tail swing I've seen people mining nodes with them way faster then the full swing. I can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/DeepBeepMeepGuyXD
    [link] [comments]

    I made a gundam wall on Ark.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Made Simple Series - Taming Crystal Wyverns - The Devs practically give these out for free!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Ark Ascension Cluster

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    New Advertisement

    Are you looking for a friendly and social PVE and PVP community? This is a NEW fresh cluster, with Center, Rag, Ab, Ext, CI, Val, Gen, Island maps to provide the best PVE experience for our players! Scorched Earth PVP Events Map for players and PVP events. CI and Ab PVP maps with open transfers between PVE and PVP maps. Stat Breed on PVE and battle it out on PVP!

    Active and welcoming admins Events put together and ran by the admin team and other players Admin run resource exchange store XBOX and Window 10 Crossplay Max Dino Level Wild 300, Tek 360 Age friendly 4x Fishing, Loot and Custom Recipe Quality 2.5x Spoiling Timer - Food and Drink lasts 2.5x longer 2x Fuel Consumption- Stretch your fuel economy 50x Crop growth and 50x decay rate- grows 50x faster, lasts just as long! 10x Health Recovery for players + Dinos 2x Oxygen Swim speed 5x Platform Limit- build bigger and badder! 80 dino limit per tribe (Cryopods in drops!!) No Clip- Builders paradise! Custom Drops Cave Flying and Building Flyer Carry All Tribe members can imprint one another's dinos Non-permanent Diseases No Spawn animation Flying stamina Recovery Friendly Fire-kill those babies

    Join our Discord through this invite code ↝discord.gg/Dx9hhh2eak or private message for more information

    submitted by /u/Polar-dust
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a character I already have on multiple arks at the same time without having to upload and download my character every time?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Title. Me and my buddy just got to tek tier on extinction and want to beat bosses to have tek stuff on other maps but we already have progress on them and I'd just like to put our characters we already have on those arks and not have to upload and download characters every time

    submitted by /u/ClevelandFootballRT
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the my first guardian last night, the forest titan, made a 119 mek named emporer and a sick saddle for my rex

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Defending my base from swarms of bobs

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Can anyone calculate how rare this is, I’m to lazy :/

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Official PVE servers keep locking up/rolling back every few mins? My connection or is this a server side issue?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Every few minutes my game will freeze for up to 30 seconds and then suddenly revert back to right before it froze. Is this an issue on my end?

    submitted by /u/Schablik
    [link] [comments]

    Online chat box will not go away?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Hey folks, on an official PVE server. I can open the chat box using LB+select, but it does not go away. Auto hide is on, LB+select does not hide it. Any tips?

    Xbox Series X but using Xbox One controller.

    submitted by /u/ragsy12
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t fix underwater Genesis glitches

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Recently got genesis and for some reason in the ocean biome it doesn't let me fix the glitches when they are underwater. Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/General----
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel