• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One This mantis did not want to be tamed 😂

    ARK on Xbox One This mantis did not want to be tamed ��


    This mantis did not want to be tamed ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Transfers broken

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Ark extended the Easter event till April 19th and rolled out a minor update patch but since login cannot transfer anywhere anyone else getting this? Official servers.

    submitted by /u/pointlessopinion101
    [link] [comments]

    Honey on Scorched Earth?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. Apparently, there's a bug currently where bees aren't spawning. Is there any other way, to get honey on Scorched Earth? I'm assuming not but figured I'd ask. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sinbin74
    [link] [comments]

    Something very odd happened

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    So I was playing some extinction last night and I'd just done some taming in the desert. I just quit out and rejoined because i went into creative mode and it crashed. I loaded ark back up and at the title screen and the option came up to "join last played session" I pressed the yes option and my save was gone. I left and ALL OF MY SAVES WERE GONE. The next day, I noticed that the saves were there. I loaded up extinction and all of my stuff was there, despite me playing extinction since it crashed.

    So i guess I'm asking why/how did this happen? Has it happened to anybody else? And how can i stop it happening again?

    submitted by /u/BigSleepyMan
    [link] [comments]

    Server Creation

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    What is the best way to set up a server for Xbox? I wanted to try Nitrado but the reviews were very low. Any other ideas or would nitrado work just fine?

    submitted by /u/TheRealJudson
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Dinos on Ragnarok xbone

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    Just getting back into the game and I was wondering if there is any way to get extinction dinos to spawn in ragnarok on Xbox one. I found some posts but they were years old. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/StinkyPinky531
    [link] [comments]

    Room does not exist dedicated server.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Keep trying to join a player dedicated server I've been playing on for a month and it keeps saying room does not exists despite me seeing that 20+ people are on it currently

    submitted by /u/JDCarpenter91
    [link] [comments]

    Crab taming tips

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    im using nooblets mk2 trap . the crab wont stay still . we have a catapult 5 pillatrs high

    whenever the crabs health is low he is already torpor fleeing so corpses cant heal him. by the time hes healed the torpor from the last sjhot is gone

    HELP!

    submitted by /u/Charcoal73
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel