• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Joker Raptor and his new buddy

    ARK: Survival Evolved Joker Raptor and his new buddy


    Joker Raptor and his new buddy

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    First ever event colored reaper king! And from a 140 queen! They look so cool (sorry for bad picture quality btw lol)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Basilosaurus tried to steal my supply drop!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Base Defence DAY 1 ARK MTS + Early Game PvP

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Mod version mismatch

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Everything was fine a couple of days ago then all of a sudden when I try and log in says Mod version mismatch, please ensure the server you are attempting to join running latest version of all mod content. I have checked all the mod they seem fine and updated I have uninstalled reinstalled a couple of times. I can log in without mods but doesn't matter what mod I add it gives me that error I have a server through g portal support hasnt been much help past day. I tried getting a new server with nitrado and get the same error. I also went in and deleted all the mod folders there are nothing seems to work please help lol

    submitted by /u/Paylaye
    [link] [comments]

    how do i run ark without overhating my laptop

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    my laptop is HP omen

    i bought ark from steam i noticed my laptop is getting so hot like a pan

    i saw alot of videos how to fix this most said clean your fan, i tried it did not work

    my laptop has 2 fans btw

    so i hope i can solve this issue with your help

    submitted by /u/Icy_Task_1973
    [link] [comments]

    Help, i got pulled out from building through wall by player

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    I was working on my smithy and suddenly i got pulled out through wall to outside by somekind of monster or it was player controlling it, but i wanted to know what was that cause i runned from it and it killed me it runs really fast (although i would think it was not flying) cause i looked at it and it was like really big spider like technological human made and maybe it was player controlling it, cause i seen it was definitely player's nickname, it looked like slender man haha techno themed :D but weird is when i returend to my base - no damage absolutely no wall toutched absolutely nothing. So what was that?? Help i just want to know

    submitted by /u/Eastern-Strawberry-2
    [link] [comments]

    Dodo Wack.exe

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I decided I wanted to expand my base! What do you guys think I should do next?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    official dedicated arks servers offline?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm new to the game and I've noticed that none of the official dedicated ark servers are displayed on the windows 10 version. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/iSkateiPod
    [link] [comments]

    Slot cap of paste

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    How many hexagons does it take to slot cap paste on official

    submitted by /u/bluewhaleshot
    [link] [comments]

    Could any of you awesome people help me out? I've updated ark, but I'm not seeing the flying speed leveling option anywhere. I'm on Xbox one by the way. Thanks in advance

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel