• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One How do I fix this? It’s a 145 iguanoddon, I don’t really feel like leaving it.

    ARK on Xbox One How do I fix this? It’s a 145 iguanoddon, I don’t really feel like leaving it.


    How do I fix this? It’s a 145 iguanoddon, I don’t really feel like leaving it.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    These Lvl 400 Rex hatchlings will be unstoppable with that Giga

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Crystal isles Giga

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm playing Sp on crystal isles and I finally found a giga at the giga spawn in the desert and I know they are rare but I've looked in every spawn aka the lava mountain and desert and my dino spawn setting is maxed but I still can't find one Is there only allowed 1 giga on a map or something and is there any other spawns?

    submitted by /u/SpringLemming79
    [link] [comments]

    Check out our ARK server trailer! We are going live at 21st of May! https://discord.gg/vPrACEve4d

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    PVE Cluster

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Two characters on the same profile

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    My wife has been playing Ark with her brothers on my Xbox account. We have the gamepass version, and she has her character that she's leveled up. She wants me to start playing too, and if I wanted to play, using my own character, do I have to create a new profile and get gamepass or would I just be able to create a new character in the game and swap between her and my character whenever each of us want to play?

    submitted by /u/TheMadMan007
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Duo Server

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a good semi-booster Xbox duo server? That has Aberration? (Can be cross Plat)

    submitted by /u/Ok_Association_1381
    [link] [comments]

    Join Failed on Xbox One

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play on a non-dedicated server with a friend. We've both each tried hosting and giving the other an invite. Each time, it says Join Failed.

    We have tried opening a singleplayer world to let the textures load in and such before hosting on a non-dedicated multiplayer server.

    Any ideas on how to fix this??? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ratsyrob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel