• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Ark PS4 [help] I need help with the sounds in caves

    Ark PS4 [help] I need help with the sounds in caves


    [help] I need help with the sounds in caves

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    I have a base built in a cave on ragnarok but the sounds keep echo-ing. When I have all sounds turned off it still keeps echo-ing it is really annoying and maybe somebody has a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/Astrowatch12_
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I put food or anthing in my dino's on Ark?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    So I just started playing ark recently after a very long time. I was taming a parasaur but I was unable to put food in it, so instead I have to move everything in my invertory to the parasaur because there is that option. Doing that I got the food in the parasaur but I'm wondering if I can fix it somehow. It's very annoying and frustrating having to completely move your invertory into a dino to put food. Help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Megacreeper3000
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best settings for ark ps4?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Hi I bought ark years ago but then stopped playibg for a while because of the settings. Me and my brother first didn't really know what settings to put and so we kept it original. I think the original was a bit too hard for us so we tried to buff some things but we didn't know how much to buff it by so it felt like cheating. I'm looking for settings that I can use in a casual singleplayer world.

    submitted by /u/Megacreeper3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel