• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How do I enable flyer leveling?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Can't log into dedicated server

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    So I was playing in my dedicated Server, which I set up with my second ps4, as usual. Then out of nowhere the game kept freezing and I had to restart my game, logged in, was on the death screen, respawned and freeze again. Some restarts later I was next to my corpse, interacted and the game froze again. Restarted my game tried to log in, loading is now stuck at d1_far_WIP and won't go past that. the moving dots on the bottom right screen indicate that it's still loading and didn't crash. Already restarted the server/game multiple times. Pls help.

    submitted by /u/GaX_Flex
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t the damage numbers appear

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    I need help understanding what happened to me

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I've made some posts about it before, but now, after some pondering, I now know more of the details. So, I believe I was using a console cheat (GCM, or creative mode), and I had gotten an assault rifle and I was just killing some Titanaboas or something. Suddenly, a figure popped up on my screen. It was a female, and it made an odd sound. It all happened so fast, and it scared me so bad I quit the application (yes, I know, I don't have any evidence and this excuse might make it seem like I am lying, but I swear, I'm telling the truth). Anyway, does anyone know about a status effect, occurrence or event that makes something pop up on screen?

    submitted by /u/WeenieMan007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel