• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Building a castle on the Ragnarok map that is up the hill from the small town I'm making around the waterfalls.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Building a castle on the Ragnarok map that is up the hill from the small town I'm making around the waterfalls.


    Building a castle on the Ragnarok map that is up the hill from the small town I'm making around the waterfalls.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Ever wondered how the S+ mutator works? Need some pointers on getting your breeding lines started? Check out our breeding master class tutorial

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Stadia when?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Ark on Stadia was announced months ago as a Pro game, any idea when it's coming?

    submitted by /u/DONOHUEO7
    [link] [comments]

    In my first solo playthrough and these are the first deaths, they fell in a caving accident while getting the artifact of the massive, they will be missed dearly

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Building help

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    How can I place the ramps on the foundation like this? https://imgur.com/a/EpUyH2B

    submitted by /u/aleyvi
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus Egg Farm Build Tutorial

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    How We Raided This Underwater Base

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    New Cluster opening today 6pm EST

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Legit/Solo/Official Difficulty: Chasing the White Whale(Moby Dick) Beta(1x Mosa) & Gamma(1x Shark)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Question: Do single player rules apply to non dedicated servers?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I recently got into Ark again, and was looking into what the max level Dino was, I noted that you can only level up your dino 74 times on the wiki, followed on the wiki that for singleplay, you can actually level up your dino 88 times. So does running a non dedicated server, considered to be a single player world?

    So can I actually level up dinos 88 times, or 74 times on a non dedicated server?

    submitted by /u/Buurtjee
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal spawns

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Do the crystal's on the ragnarok vulcano respawn? And where can I get more crystal?

    submitted by /u/MarzipanOdd4935
    [link] [comments]

    My Ravengers stopped being able to run along zip-lines?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Hi! can someone help me? I have been placing zip lines and going across the top areas of the river avoiding spinos and karkinoses for about half an hour and my ravengers were running along fine but all of a sudden I can't jump on the new zip-lines I have been placing? none are working except my old ones

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Question about movement speed in water on dinos

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Hi,
    I was wondering, does leveling movement speed on dinos like Sarco increase swimming speed too? I googled and found posts from a few years ago saying it does, but a friend of mine said it didn't. So I'm wondering if that info is outdated and nowadays it doesn't increase it anymore? I wanted to breed a Sarco or Manta specifically for speed but if it only affects land speed it's kinda useless.

    submitted by /u/Boelens
    [link] [comments]

    Megalania

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    I found a 150 Megalania on ragnarok. I'm going to tame this bad boy

    submitted by /u/MarzipanOdd4935
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    How long till they push Gen 2 again?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I feel like its inevitable....... I re-installed the base game last night cuz I'm ready for Gen2 to get here already. However I know in classic WC fashion it'll get pushed any time now. I hope I'm wrong.....

    submitted by /u/I_T_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Cannons and Cannonballs

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm on a server with a buddy and we don't have enough engrams to get the cannon and cannonballs. How else are we gonna have to get them? I looked up the supply crate spawns and they don't seem to spawn in them. Did I miss them? Or is it just kinda a lost cause.

    We're playing on Valguero on Xbox/ Windows 10

    submitted by /u/Significant_Ad_7174
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] Unable to install Ark

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    So after the nonsense that happened yesterday I noticed that I was still having issues even though one of my tribe mates was still able to get on, I did a little digging online and a few people were claiming that reformatting their Xbox and reinstalling Ark would let them play the game. So I tried that and now my Xbox keeps stopping the download, is this bull shit still going on or did I do something wrong.

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Modded ARK Apex Dilo Tips DinoOverhaul X (DOX)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Exactly what creatures can be on Aberration?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I've never messed around with transferring dinosaurs via the terminal, but online it says only creatures with an aberrant variants can go to the map. However, I saw someone say that they were able to bring a Deinonychus to Aberration. So what's the limit? Is it only no flyers? Can I bring Rexes and Allos as well? Or is it a specific case by case with each dino?

    submitted by /u/Vortx4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel