• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Built R2-D2

    ARK: Survival Evolved Built R2-D2


    Built R2-D2

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Made an argy egg

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Got this sick screenshot of a Magmasaur dragon for a modded playthough thumbnail

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Grimshaw, my rock drake man. - Art By me (Took about an hour)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Looking for fresh meat!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Alpha Master Controller - Is it even possible to unlock it LEGIT ?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    As the title says, is it even possible to complete the 168 of 176 missions needed to unlock Alpha Master Controller for small tribes or solo players. The Gauntlets on Alpha without glitches/cheats seem impossible & so are some of the other Alpha missions.

    I just completed the BETA master controller solo today & currently my tally stands at 117/176 missions done. As a solo player, it seems I won't be able to complete the following missions (legit of course):

    1. Alpha Gauntlet (bog/volcano/arctic/lunar) = 4x
    2. Pick up game ( Dodoball Pick-Up Game) + Bulbdogball Pick-Up Game) ) 2*3 = 6x
    3. Alpha ( Echo of a Classic) & Rip It, Roll It, and Punch It!) ) = 2x

    So total 10-12 missions impossible to solo. So solo players will be stuck at max on 164 or 166 missions.

    I want to finish Genesis 1 completionist style before Genesis 2 launches & this 1 questions is bugging me.

    Any suggestions, tips ?????

    submitted by /u/NoobGamer880088
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing ark

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    So I've been playing ark since it came out and I never finished any maps, normally cause the paid dlc ones have really low level dinos, and that makes it really hard to mutate good ones. Thing is I really want to finish it starting with the island but I can't get over the fact that only low levels spawn, any suggestions? I'm really bad at being motivated so if you have any suggestions for that I accept it too.

    submitted by /u/xLaw223
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK: Crystal Isles】Crystal Wyvern Queen (Gamma) - Boss Fight

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    You can use the Tek Sword Right click while can be used while being pounced by a raptor and it is really weird.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    This works if you have it in your hand before being pounced and you can kill the raptor while you are in its claws. Pretty funny and kind of handy

    submitted by /u/FaFaifre
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Slot Cap of Wood! Ark Fastest Wood Farming Trick!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Awesome spyglass mod is amazing, here are some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of it.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    About the nameless

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    So i live in the blue zone (for obvious reasons) and I made a base there. The nameless keep on spawning inside for some reason. Is this a glitch? I get that I need a glow pet which I have, but when it's charge runs out nameless spawn inside. My base is completely sealed btw.

    I could live in a sealed base made of tech on a raft 300 feet in the air surrounded by lava, and the god damn nameless still spawn. Is this a glitch? Or is it intentional? If it is, then it is absolutely fucking stupid.

    submitted by /u/Thylect
    [link] [comments]

    Two More Weeks Until Ark Genesis II

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    I'm so excited to finally play... oh, who are we kidding? You guys think it'll be out in June?

    submitted by /u/LogicOverEmotion_
    [link] [comments]

    Theri Army for Island

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Hey all, me again, I've been working on a Theri army for the island and I'm going for 10 Health and 10 Melee mutations. Do you think that's enough for the bosses or go up to 15/15?

    submitted by /u/KatBor_
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Karkinos (baby crab XD)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    10 Memes Only Ark Players Will Understand #2

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    A battle of a father and his son...

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    PVE OFFICIAL OR PVE UNOFFIAL! POLL!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    voting poll gogo :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WaarLockDarkey
    [link] [comments]

    Croupted Wyverns

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I have recently been trying to hunt croupted wyverns (for the desert titan boss materials) but have been able to kill any. I'm using an decent enforcer but the wyverns breath attack can almost kill it in one hit. Am I missing something? I heard the desert titan is the easiest boss to kill but I don't know if I will be able to do it because I can't get the required materials. I'm looking for tips. I have 3 other friends that can help me as well if that helps with strategy.

    submitted by /u/PineapplesSand
    [link] [comments]

    Any pve players looking for an extra member?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    I can play on Xbox servers or on steam, I don't have any pvp experience but I've played a ton of pve, just looking for some new people to play with as most of my friends I play with on the server we have don't play as much anymore. I'm fine with boosted up to 5x (at the very most) but nothing above that because I find it kind of drains the fun out of the game. If anyone has anything let me know! (Discord user: MindBlownAbe#1427 )

    submitted by /u/Least_Salary1333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel