• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved My very first Glacial Giga Tame!

    ARK: Survival Evolved My very first Glacial Giga Tame!


    My very first Glacial Giga Tame!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Ark PVP is bullshit

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Ark PVP sucks.
    All it is, really, is people wiping your base when you're offline, that's the kind of people that play Ark.
    Never show up when you're online, then grief when you're offline... nothing to steal, no value gained from killing all my dinos and destroying all my buildings... they just want to grief, which is ok I guess, it's a valid form of playing, however not being able to defend my shit when I'm offline is beyond frustrating and therefore this game sucks.

    My IRL time would have to be worth close to nothing for me to continue playing Ark PVP lol... what a load of garbage.

    submitted by /u/kakalooya
    [link] [comments]

    What happen after taming a Giga? Fantasy vs Reality

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    n00b here. FUCK spike walls

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm doing single player and my fucking dinos keep running their stupid asses into my spike walls and dying. The only method I found was to use a "destroystructures" command, but that wiped my whole base (I knew going into it that this could happen). There has got to be an easier way to break my own goddamn structures. I've lost 3 dinos now. I also had some weird glitch where I couldn't move my Para when I would try to ride it and get it away from the spikes. What the fuck is this bullshit?

    I'm obviously very upset lol. It's been so hard to tame dinos and now they just keep fucking dying.

    HELP!!

    submitted by /u/BluesBreaker013
    [link] [comments]

    ARK PVP | WIPING SPIDER CAVE AND MANTIS PVP #

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Chomp

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    not able to see all the servers?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I've been having this problem for a while now that when server transfering i cannot find all of the servers. More specifically i can't find US hosted ones. I'm from EU and i'm wondering if there is a trick or a setting on Steam i can turn on? Or if it's something with NAT configs

    submitted by /u/Krew420
    [link] [comments]

    About breeding

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey all. So I'm new to breeding and, after quite some guides about mutations, mutation stacking etc, I really don't get something. So, if I'm stacking all my mutations on the males and breeding with non-mutated females, do they have to be all wild? Or can they be bred ones without mutations? So I can't use them? Does it mean I have to keep searching for wild good female rexes? Does the number of generation somehow affect the mutation stacking? (ie generation 6 without mutations)

    submitted by /u/otakupunisher
    [link] [comments]

    Corona Ark PVE Ps4

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Beehives on Scorched Earth

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to get beehives to spawn? I know they're located near the red ob in the canyon, but I've searched in there for a while now + done a dino wipe and no beehives are spawning.

    submitted by /u/Xxdaniboy221
    [link] [comments]

    Official Genesis 2 Banner!!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    What are the downsides and upsides of imprinting ?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    So I made gigas spawn everywhere on the map

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Tiki faces and caricatures on Giga Belly

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    EPIC GAMES AND STEAM

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    How can i use genesis pass which is bought in steam in epic games?

    submitted by /u/MarellaRam
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 Has been delayed until June 2

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    ark mobile on emulator?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Is Ark Mobile playable on emulator? I tried Nox but it doesn't work there.

    submitted by /u/TheSpiderYT
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK: Scorched Earth】Fire Wyvern VS Deathworm

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    ARK: Genesis - Part 2 - Main Theme (and a special guest at the end) including the animated banner

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone want a couple of funny female tribe mates? We promise to ruin your life.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    The Genesis Part 2 Delay

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    As we all probably know now, Genesis Part 2 has been delayed a 3rd time (or 4th because idrk) until June 2nd. But I just want to say, please don't get mad at the devs for that. They are having it released on their anniversary and that's already a great enough way to end off ARK. And who knows if there are more minor or big issues that the devs are trying to work on to make this DLC phenomenal. They even gave us a sneak peek of the music and some amazing art! I just wanted to say this so everyone can see the brightside of having so many delays to probably the most anticipated DLC the devs have ever made, we know it's gonna be huge (literally). (Editing note, if this is more of a discussion, please let me know)

    submitted by /u/KatBor_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel