• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Ark PS4 Yeah mammoths aren't that rare right? This wasn't stupid right?

    Ark PS4 Yeah mammoths aren't that rare right? This wasn't stupid right?


    Yeah mammoths aren't that rare right? This wasn't stupid right?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Can’t find friends server any help

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Just lost my 2nd survivor this week ��

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Problems with raising shadow mane.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    My shadowmane baby's won't raise. He doesn't feed out hisself so I need to force feed him. And when I feed them till juvenile they can't eat out of the feeding trough. Is there anyone else who haves the same problem or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/MichelDG08
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer/Servers

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    So how does it work if I want to do co-op with a friend? Is that possible? How does in-game time work like that if it's just me and one other player. Sorry if these are noob questions.

    submitted by /u/tommydacat927
    [link] [comments]

    Tek armor

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. So hubby and I play on a private server (Nitrado) and we just killed the broodmother and obviously unlocked the tek engrams from defeating it... so we built the replicator and made the helmet for each of us.... however we can't get them to work. We have double tapped triangle and also held down triangle and the mode just don't work. Also the little helmet symbol that I see on ppls games don't appear by the other stats on the screen although we can clearly tell the helmet is on... also yes we have element in them and they say 100% on them... well they now say 96% so they must be working as we can breath under water but the modes are not? Do we need the full set of armor for the modes to work? I'm pretty sure I've seen YouTubers just have a helmet on with normal armor.... unless I am imagining things. Any help appreciated. PS4 players btw.

    submitted by /u/mrsregret84
    [link] [comments]

    So much for having fun with a mek

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Will a Leed attack a Canoe?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I want to get home faster than just swimming, but I don't want to die to a Leed.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have the loud fan problem ?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    i'v already cleaned it out, replace the thermal paste, but it seems as if the game just exhausts the Ps4 too much any other suggestions ?

    submitted by /u/Blazking_Sky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel