• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I got a pc for my birthday so i bought ark and this is my first base :)

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I got a pc for my birthday so i bought ark and this is my first base :)


    I got a pc for my birthday so i bought ark and this is my first base :)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Miami Beach 2021

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    McMonkey

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    ARK ragdoll physics in a nutshell

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Hes gonna be a cowboy baby

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Why do we love ark so much?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    How come this game is purposefully made to infuriate us as much as possible yet we love it so much and waste as much of our time as possible but it's so addictive. Eg spawning on an alpha raptor or taking 30 hours to raise a dinosaur that has a high chance of dying.

    submitted by /u/Tiddles1906
    [link] [comments]

    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I just wanted to play a game

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Holy Crafting Area!! 5 forges, smithy's, and fabs. 4 chems... And a partridge in a pear tree

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    101% relatable.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Finally got a unicorn chibi ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Please no

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Tamed my first yutyrannus

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Feeling good only died 6 times and had my Pteradon almost die 3 times 🤣

    submitted by /u/_randommf
    [link] [comments]

    This is amazing (level, engram points, and temperature are all 69)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    I logged on to the whole lodge shaking. It’s freaking 5 steps away from my door. It turned around to check me out! I defecated feces IRL and ran down into the canyon until the beast lost interest.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    This Lost Island vote has gotten out of hand. Drama/Rant

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    So i hate to do an everyone but i cant stand idly by when shit like this is going on I'm pissed the fuck off. UpFromTheDepths is currently under attack by a shill youtuber/redditor named RageTiger.

    RageTiger is harassing and destroying Depths' image in order to get Carchar into the game, and build up his own image. He's going around defaming and lying about depth's words, actions, intent, and Dinopithecus. Depth's is being named a plagiarizer among many other things, and it's actually causing Carchar to gain votes. I legitimately can't fucking stand for this shit. It's like Valguero's incident but worse, and you all KNOW i couldn't be silent there. Depth is literally being falsely accused for somebody else's gain. I never even heard of RageTiger before this.

    Furthermore, things have gotten worse. Loadedcrysis is back at it again. He's using my Carchar in the exact same instance and way he used Garuga's Acro.

    (Deleting this part because he does not deserve the ad revenue)

    Is this ark?! Is this our community, really? Depths and i both love carchar, but having THIS attached to the name of the creature is really fucking petty, and a sour taste in our mouthes. Are these the people who get to represent our community? To represent us? I sure as hell don't think so!

    This is a copy paste from a discord i am in, To which i will keep the poster anonymous until free to do otherwise.

    This is just a fucking video game. Please, Don't spread false information about other players, in a bid, just to get a dinosaur in a game to which you could get with a sponsored mod on steam.

    AND PLEASE, THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE REASON, THAT YOU SHOULD DEFAME, AND DISRESPECT SOMEONE, JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINION ON A DINOSAUR/CREATURE THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO A GAME, You are not helpful or nice to the community for that, You are a toxic plague that should be banned accordingly so, I want the gorgonops in the Lost Island DLC, But hey, That's life, tough luck man, IT'S A BLOODY VIDEO GAME, Sulk for 2 minutes, Install a mod for it, and move on.

    I'm not gonna go after how this guy looks or anything like that, Because people are people and i shouldn't do that, How he lives is how lives. But do not bring that fucking toxicity to one of the best game communities i've ever witnessed being created since day 1 of open beta.

    I'm not asking to ban this guy from all of the forums and subreddits or whatever, But simply just use him as an example of WHAT NOT to become. Please, I know we're all sad our voted dino isn't probably gonna make it, and that's okay, There's other opportunities for it later in Ark 2 and beyond. Let's just NOT try to disrespect other people for what they voted on this. It will not affect our livelihoods, It will not effect how we experience the map. (Seriously, It won't, Try disabling Wyverns on Ragnarok, It does not effect it that much.), It will only be a minor inconvenience in our day. Please, Move on and just leave the man alone.

    edit: Removed the u/ s that were used as replacements for @ in the discord copypaste

    submitted by /u/LilMarshadow
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 days of breeding, i finally hatched a 100+ Rex. This red beauty.... ♥♥♥♥ Name suggestions are welcome! XD

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    It finally happened, the thing that we all dread. The server that I’ve been playing on for the past three years has finally said it’s last goodbyes and the server has shut down. All the memories and friends made on the server where amazing and it has been a blast but…nothing lasts forever

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Landed on carno island....don't like carno island. Made friends with some of the locals though

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    What do I do at night?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Sorry for the very noob question but I just started playing and am pretty confused on what to do. I started collecting materials and I got the basic clothes and the thatch house set up. Well, nighttime hit and I literally can't see a thing, luckily I had the stuff in my inventory to make a small fire, but what am I supposed to do?

    I'm literally just standing in place doing nothing because I can't see anything. I do have a torch but while I'm holding a torch I can't collect resources I don't think. Is there anyway to pass the time? Another question I have is is there quests or something I will be getting?

    Admittedly, I don't have a very strong imagination so I'm not the best at freeroam unless I have something telling me what to do, like a quest haha. I would like to get into this game tho because it seems like a lot of fun. Right now I'm playing single player until I get the hang of it. Thanks for the replies.

    submitted by /u/blitherblather425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel