• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Colour mutations on a manta be like

    ARK: Survival Evolved Colour mutations on a manta be like


    Colour mutations on a manta be like

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Things finally start to turn around for me ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    only 40% gpu usage

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Hello

    I was playinng ark yesterday for around 5 hours where i had 100+ fps and 100% gpu or something around that but today i only had 40 fps and and around 40% gpu usage does anyone know a fix to that?

    submitted by /u/Educational-Hawk1894
    [link] [comments]

    Irrigation systems

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to water plants if you cant get an irrigation system to your base

    submitted by /u/SnooGoats3033
    [link] [comments]

    My friend thinks we can beat gamma broodmother can we?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    We have 3 rexs 1 of them has 34k hp and 341.8 attack another has 20k hp 518.3 attack and 15k hp 368.5 attack and two 20k hp trop crystal wyverns you think thats enough?

    submitted by /u/wakelesswand
    [link] [comments]

    (NEW!) Instant Tame Stryder? A New And Super Fast Method On How To Tame A Stryder On Official ARK!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Lost all my dinos in upload overnight. 8 Gigas, 15 Rex + others. Should have 6+ hours still. My life is over, please help

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    I uploaded at around 5pm last night. It's half 1 UK time here at the moment. THEY SHOULD BE THERE

    So what now? They're gone, like fully gone. And yes I've clicked on and off the search bar to refresh it, it's simply not there.

    All my hard work has gone. Days and days and days, Think I'm done.

    Is there anything I can do, anyone I can't contact?

    submitted by /u/MrBenLad
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Ultimate Survivor Edition

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    I play on PS4 and I currently own a R3 Disc copy of ARK. I have a R1 account and I was planning on getting the ultimate survivor edition so I can have access to creatures that I can't get on the free maps (Drakes, Manas, etc.) My question is, if I buy the digital Ultimate Survivor Edition, will it overwrite my current save? Or will I be able keep it? I feel like my save will remain but I just want to be sure as I don't wanna lose months of progress.

    submitted by /u/delWorld
    [link] [comments]

    noob transfer question

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    So I tried transfering servers and basically put stuff in the ark data part, but I thought I read somewhere that you could transfer with the stuff in your hotbar and the stuff you wear? I tried and I got a message that it couldnt transfer something. I also sometimes get a long cooldown on times when transfering and don't really understand that either.

    One last question- so far i've only played island but I have the other exansions as well. to unlock those engrams do i just simply need to bring my character to the respective maps then tho0se engrams will unlock if i'm the respective level?

    submitted by /u/waoh
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    What happens to my player character during the ships Hyperjump?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I couldn't seem to find any answer to this. The wiki mentions that if you're in the space area when the ship hyperjumps, your tames and vehicles can get left behind. But nothing says what will happen to your character if you're in space when the ship hyperjumps.

    Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Githion
    [link] [comments]

    Cured Swamp Fever - now I dehydrate & starve constantly

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Iceworm Queen solo and easy way..

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel