• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Rockwell Prime possible Solo on Official?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Rockwell Prime possible Solo on Official?


    Rockwell Prime possible Solo on Official?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I was pretty confident about attempting Rockwell Prime gamma on official, I've done all the missions solo and wanted to complete the whole thing solo.

    Now I'm doubtful it is possible, I've watched yt vods where ppl say you can't take in more than one dino any more (I planned to take 10 reapers) and that it's no longer possible solo.

    Anyone know what they are talking about? Is it possible currently on official? Can I still take multiple dinos in with me?

    I know it will b tough, that's fine - but don't want to waste time trying something not possible.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MIssWastingTime
    [link] [comments]

    does it matter if berry's are growing in a small/medium/large crop plot?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    does growing berries in a small/medium/large crop plot make a difference?

    submitted by /u/adminback
    [link] [comments]

    Ark is Crashing my PC.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I was hoping I could find an answer to my issue here. If anyone would happen to have a clue as to what is going on with Ark, I'd really apricate it.

    Firstly, I am not good with computers, I have my husband do everything lol. Just putting that out there. He's fantastic with them, but he knows nothing about Ark's many, many problems.

    Anyways, so, I had no issues playing the game until I upgraded my PC a bit last night. We switched cases, got rid of a spiny disc hard drive, moved Ark to a new solid state drive, added more Ram to the PC. So, we booted up Ark to see if it'll play (Cause there's always something wrong with it lol). It loaded in, I moved my character and it completely crashed my PC. So after that, I verified the game files. After doing that, we tried again. Same thing. So, I uninstalled Ark, reinstalled it, Uninstalled the mods, reinstalled them and verified the files again. Still the same thing. Loaded into single player to see if it would do it there, and it did. So, I've tried everything under the sun and I still can't play. My husband pointed out that it's crashing my graphics driver, which is a RTX 2070 Super. It works perfectly fine, I played a different game to just to test it, it's fine. It's up to date and everything. So, would anyone have any clue why I can't play this dang game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tosh866
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna do some ark myth busting

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I need some suggestions for common/not do common myths that you may have heard and possibly use that haven't actually been proven or disproven.

    I'm hoping that this will help out the ark community and bring correct knowledge into the hands of its players.

    submitted by /u/majik_wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Building in Cavern of the Lost Faith

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    So i read somewhere that it was a good idea to build a bed and a storage box in the Cavern of the Lost Faith, in order to farm supply drops. The only place I could think of to do this was near Nerva Note 9, so I place a foundation, bed and storage box and started checking every hour, but the supply drops never respawned. Did I screw up the placement?

    submitted by /u/DemanaDemonica
    [link] [comments]

    What dinos can be pulled with a lasso! - 5K Subs Special

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Is it normal for a Tek T-Rex to spawn at level 174?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    We're playing on Ragnarok on a server and we just randomly encountered a Tek T-Rex which spawned with level 174. We thought spawned dinos could spawn with a max level of 150, or is there some exception for Tek dinos? (I am the server admin so I definitely know it's not cheated).

    submitted by /u/ppnda
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos dying while trying to tame with crossbow and tranq arrows

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Our Dinos keep dying when we try to tame them with crossbow and tranq arrows.We tried taming a Argentavis level 150 and shooting ~70 tranq arrows the dino had just shy of 400 HP left. The Griffin level 135 we tried taming died after just ~50 arrows.These are our relevant server settings, everything else is defaulted, how could we fix this?

    DinoDamageMultiplier=1.5 DinoResistanceMultiplier=1.0 PlayerDamageMultiplier=1.5 
    submitted by /u/ppnda
    [link] [comments]

    Preparing for first ever Broodmother fight. Am I ready?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    A friend and I are playing on a boosted private server and we think we might me ready for our first boss fight. I have been mass breeding our Megatheriums. We have 20+, most having between 5k - 10k health and 200% - 300% melee. Is that strong enough for first stage?

    We have tamed a high level Daeodon. We need a lot of meat right? Is a thousand enough?

    We have a lvl 50-ish Yuti, but i am rather scared to tame another one. Anyone know a good way to get rid of those carnos? Are there tames that are not effected by the roar?

    Do we need any special gear? I was thinking about bug repellent on my friend and I, Yuti and Daeodon.

    We have loads of Rexes (~lvl100) and Argentavis (~lvl200) available as well.

    Another friend recently joined our server and we want to restart together on Ragnarok. Best map right? We would like to wrap up our The Island playthrough with atleast one dead boss.

    I would love to discuss this with more experienced players.

    Edit: We won quite easily. We lost one lower level Megatherium. Might have tweaked some tame modifiers, don't use this as a guide haha. On to Ragnarok!

    submitted by /u/Dionykn
    [link] [comments]

    For the ARK Fans!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel