• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 13, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Wildcard, please put the chat back. We can’t see it when the keyboard is up.

    ARK on Xbox One Wildcard, please put the chat back. We can’t see it when the keyboard is up.


    Wildcard, please put the chat back. We can’t see it when the keyboard is up.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Or give us the option to move it where we want it.

    submitted by /u/thezedword17
    [link] [comments]

    What did I kill?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:04 PM PST

    My friends and I are on a private ragnorak server. We haven't changed the Dino spawns. I was patrolling the griffin spawns randomly killing to try to get some new critters to respawn. I wasn't paying much attention to what I killed. I noticed later that I had element dust, electronics and scrap metal in my inventory. What could I have killed?

    submitted by /u/moriquendi37
    [link] [comments]

    Can't type in the admin commands menu?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:21 PM PST

    I tried doing an admin command and none of my text appears in the box. I'm in sp on Scorched Earth

    submitted by /u/NCH_PANTHER
    [link] [comments]

    Events in Single Player

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:22 PM PST

    I think Wildcard should put the ability to checkmark which event should be activated on our game. No idea why they haven't added that yet.

    submitted by /u/Dxrkrxii
    [link] [comments]

    12.8k hp, 2.4k Stam, 1.6k Weight ark official pvp

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Game crashing Bug

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 01:52 PM PST

    The new update has come with a game crashing bug. On Xbox 1 you cannot hold B to whistle tames. When you do it immediately crashes the entire game. This is not ok. WC you need to address this ASAP. How can I whistle my tames when every time I try the game crashes to the home screen of Xbox?

    submitted by /u/nemos_nightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Server reset after update?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Okay so I've been playing on this Unofficial Dedicated Server and when I went to log on today after the update I noticed it was at day 1 and all my stuff (other than my survivor itself) was gone. Is this because of the server updating or something or is it actually reset?

    submitted by /u/ElCeejo
    [link] [comments]

    Cluster ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Is it possible to link a nitrado server with an xbox dedicated server to make a cluster?

    submitted by /u/WeatheringStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Getting constantly kicked.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Is anyone experiencing this? I haven't had these issues for a couple of years but I am on my seventh kick in two hours. Just black screen and dumped to the home menu. Thankfully this hasn't cost me anything major (yet) other than time.

    Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/Rampaginkiwi
    [link] [comments]

    How often do severs wipe?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before, But out of curiosity, Do severs on Xbox One wipe? Last time I played a major turn off was everyone being level 100 and building on everything. So I was wondering if the severs wipe once a month or something.

    submitted by /u/ItsFizzio
    [link] [comments]

    8.34GB update out now.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Just curious if anybody knows what this is for. Surprised I didn't see anything on here.

    submitted by /u/Lazerdude
    [link] [comments]

    Arkmornings

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel